ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore Japan in 07 Days
Tokyo| Mt Fuji| Hakone| Nikko Toshogu| Kegon Falls | Lake Chuzenji
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
The 07-day taste of Japan Tour will take you to the core of two extraordinarily lovely objections: Tokyo and Nikko. This visit is an ideal prologue to Asia, ideal for beginners and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing landscape of Tokyo where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of customs and culture. Find the Mt Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise, and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo and finish up your visit and be essential for a genuinely vital excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.110,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.146,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.89,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.67,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Japan Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private transfers:
- Haneda Airport – Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Hotel – Haneda Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day Tokyo Bus Tour
- Mt Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo
- Full Day Nikko Bus Tour: World Heritage of Nikko Toshogu, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Falls
- Tokyo Studio Ghibli Museum and Ghibli Film Appreciation Tour including Lunch
- Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple, Tokyo Bay Cruise & Odaiba Day Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/HND/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 58500, Child – BDT 45500, Infant – BDT 9500
- Visa Fees with service charge (BDT 3000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.