ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover China in 09 Days
Beijing | Shanghai
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 07-days taste of China visit will take you to the core of a lovely Asian destination: China. This visit is an ideal trip to Asia, ideal for first-timer and the individuals who need to explore and encounter however much as could reasonably be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing Memorizing view of Beijing, where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of custom and culture of Shanghai. Find the astonishing customary existence of Shanghai and following day move to the Airport to finish up your visit and be essential for a genuinely paramount excursion.
Based on 3-Star Hotel
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.85,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.68,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.52,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.35,500|
Based on 4-Star Hotel
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.93,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.72,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.54,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.37,000|
Based on 5-Star Hotel
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.108,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.79,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.59,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.40,500|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. China Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance.
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Daily Dinner at Hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: Breakfast, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Beijing City Tour
- Great Wall Tour from Beijing
- Shanghai City Tour
- Water Village Tour from Shanghai
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. BDT 39500/Adult, BDT 36700/Child, BDT 4075/Infant)
- Domestic Airfare and Train Ticket
- Beijing/Shanghai Airfare with tax is BDT 12600/Per Adult
- 2nd Class Super-Fast Train Beijing-Shanghai is BDT 7500
- Visa Fees (Approx. BDT 7000 – Condition Apply)
- Tips for guides, escort, drivers, bellman, etc
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Daily lunches and optional tours, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc
Day – 01: Arrival Beijing
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to the hotel by the local guide. After a good rest in a comfortable hotel, TVH recommended, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day – 02: Beijing City Tour
Depart from the hotel in the morning to visit the biggest public square in the world, Tian’anmen Square conquers you with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are led to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient architecture complex in the world. You walk into the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts. In the afternoon, you continue your trip to the Temple of Heaven Which stands the color of the sky. You feel the perfect harmony between the architecture and nature and the circle and peaceful spirit of Chinese people. You even could imagine the vivid pictures of a great sacrifice to Heaven for a good harvest through the description of a local guide. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day – 03: Beijing – Great Wall Full-Day Tour
In the morning drive 75km to visit the Jade factory and Great Wall at Juyong pass which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that the Chinese succeeded in building such great architecture with simple tools in ancient times. You will have a shortstop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium– Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Center –Water Cube. The tea house will be followed after the sightseeing.
Day – 04: Beijing – Xi’an (B/D)
You will be transferred to the train station to Xian, on arrival, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day – 05: Xi’an City Tour (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel, then depart for a Full day tour with a visit to China’s Richest historic area, which is recognized by UNESCO as the eighth wonder of the world, the amazing Museum of the Terra Cotta Warriors which is very famous for the great underground army of the First Emperor of China, buried together with him 2200 years ago and discovered only in 1974. It is the most significant archeological excavation of the 20th century. Then you will visit a Special art lacquer workshop, free time shopping at Ancient style street. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day – 06: Xian – Shanghai (B/D)
You will be transferred to the airport or train station to shanghai, on arrival, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel
Day – 07: Shanghai City Tour
In the morning you will visit a Buddhism shrine – Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passageways. Then you will visit the pearl factory and the shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road which is starts at the Bund and runs westward, with People’s Square in the middle. Renowned for its bustling and modernization, Nanjing Road earns its reputation as the ‘First Commercial Road in China’, which is the good shopping heaven for your trip as the same as the Fifth Avenue in New York and Avenue des Champs-Elysées in Paris. Some of the traditional food and handicrafts of Shanghai can be found here. Then we come to the Bund, The renowned waterfront district is the city’s most famous landmark. The word BUND is of Anglo-India origin meaning embankment on the waterfront. It is also a popular site to enjoy the night view of the city. Standing at Pudong New Area on the east side of Huangpu River, Oriental TV Tower (outside view) was completed on October 1, 1994. The tower has a height of 468 meters. This tower has become the symbol of the city and a popular tourist attraction in Shanghai.
Day – 08: Shanghai-Water Village-Shanghai
Today you will visit Zhujiajiao, located in a suburb of Shanghai city, Zhujiajiao is an ancient water town well-known throughout the country, with a history of more than 1700 years. Covering an area of 47 square kilometers, the little fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains. Endowed with another elegant name – ‘Pearl Stream’ – the little town is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai. Then visit the Shanghai Museum. Old French Concession, a lovely chance to take a trip back in time to what the old colonial French quarter was like. After a wonderful trip today, you drive back to Shanghai and take an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Day- 09: Shanghai – Dhaka
Breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the airport for Final Departure.
- For Canton Fair Date, the above Price isn’t available.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.