ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore New Zealand in 07 Days
Wellington | Auckland
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
Experience the best of New Zealand’s North Island with Travelley’s 07-day tour package. Start in Wellington, the cultural capital, and visit the iconic Beehive building and stunning waterfront. Take a scenic drive to the wine region of Martinborough and explore charming towns. Head to Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city, and visit the Sky Tower for panoramic views. Take a ferry to Waiheke Island and discover its beaches and vineyards. Visit Rangitoto Island, a dormant volcano with breathtaking views of Auckland skyline. This tour package promises an unforgettable journey through New Zealand’s vibrant cities and stunning natural beauty.
Wellington: IBIS Wellington Hotel or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: 153 Featherston Street, 6011 Wellington, Wellington, 6140, New Zealand
Auckland: President Hotel Auckland or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: 27-35 Victoria Street West, PO Box 105741Auckland 1010, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 1,29,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 199,500|
|Child with Bed||BDT 1,09,500|
|Child without Bed||BDT 65,000|
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. New Zealand Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Wellington Airport – Wellington Hotel
- Wellington Hotel – Wellington Airport
- Auckland Airport – Auckland Hotel
- Auckland Hotel – Auckland Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Wellington's Full Day Lord of the Rings Locations Tour including Lunch
- Auckland Explorer: Hop-on Hop-off Tour Including Free Ferry
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
- International air ticket: DAC/WLG/AKL/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant – BDT 8000
- Domestic Air Ticket: WLG/AKL (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 9500, Child – BDT 7800, Infant – BDT 2500
- Visa Fees (BDT 17,500)
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)