ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Australia in 07 Days
Sydney | Orphan Rock | Mt Solitary | Katoomba Falls | Opera House
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
The 07-Day Australia Tour will take you to the heart of two of Australia’s most beautiful cities: Sydney and South Wells. This trip is an excellent prelude to a trip to Australia, and it is suitable for novices and those who want to learn as much as possible in just seven days. You’ll begin your journey by taking in Sydney’s breathtaking scenery, where you’ll have the opportunity to learn about many periods of history and culture.
CAPITOL SQUARE HOTEL, SYDNEY, or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: Corner Campbell & George Streets, New South Wales 2000, Sydney, 2000, Australia
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 1,49,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 2,23,500|
|Child with Bed||BDT 1,26,500|
|Child without Bed||BDT 74,000|
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. Australia Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Sydney Airport – Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Hotel – Sydney Airport
- Daily transportation on air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional driver.
- Sightseeing: Group Tours
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour Sydney and Bondi
- Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour
- Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip
- Sydney Bridge Climb Sampler
- Dinner Cruise at Sydney Harbour
- International Air Ticket with all Taxes: DAC/SYD/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 85000, Child – BDT 69500, Infant – BDT 10000
- Tourist Visa Fees (BDT 17,500 + BDT 3000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)