ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Siem Reap City in 05 Days
Angkor| Siem Reap| Kompong Phluk| Tonle Sap Lake
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 05-day Cambodia Tour will take you to the core of five remarkably delightful Asian destinations: Siem Reap. This visit is an ideal prologue to Asia, ideal for novices and the individuals who want to explore however much as could be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing landscape of Siem Reap prior to traveling north into where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of custom and culture. Find the captivating Angkor, Kompong Phluk, Tonle Sap Lake, Phnom Kulen, Linga River to finish up your visit and be essential for a genuinely paramount excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.34,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.43,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.27,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.24,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Cambodia Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Siem Reap Airport – Siem Reap Hotel
- Siem Reap Hotel – Siem Reap Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Sunrise Small-Group Tour of Angkor Wat from Siem Reap
- The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Half-Day Kompong Phluk, Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap
- International air ticket: DAC/REP/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 33000, Child – BDT 25500, Infant – BDT 6000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 4000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary