ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore Baku City in 05 Days
Baku | Gabala | Shamakhi | Gobustan | Absheron
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
The 05-day taste of Baku City Tour will take you to the core of lovely European and Asian nation, Azerbaijan. This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for amateurs and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the stunning authentic urban communities of Baku, where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of custom and culture. Find the Gobustan, Absheron, Shamakhi visit to close your visit and be important for a really essential excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 58,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 77,500|
|Child with Bed||BDT 49,500|
|Child without Bed||BDT 29,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||BDT 5,000|
- Please visit below link for details information and checklist. Azerbaijan Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star hotel.
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
- Baku Airport – Baku Hotel
- Baku Hotel – Baku Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day Trip Baku
- Gabala & Shamakhi Group Tour
- Gobustan and Absheron tour
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-GYD-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 1,10,000, Child – BDT 99,500, Infant – BDT 12,000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 27,000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes for Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Monaco (€70 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)