ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Cape Town City in 05 Days
Cape Town | Boulder’s Beach | Cape Point
Validity: 01 Jan, 2023 – 31 Dec, 2023
The 05-day Cape Town City Tour will take you to the core of the delightful Country of South Africa: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for amateurs and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion, partaking in the stunning verifiable urban areas of Cape Town, where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of customs and culture. Find Boulder’s Beach to close your visit and be essential for a critical excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 69,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 93,000|
|Child with Bed||BDT 58,500|
|Child without Bed||BDT 34,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||BDT 5,000|
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. South Africa Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of the total package amount before 10 working days of travel.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties, and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Cape Town Airport – Cape Town Hotel
- Cape Town Hotel – Cape Town Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Cape Town Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus tour
- Cape Point and Boulder's Beach Penguins Tour
- Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point from Cape Town
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-CPT-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 59500, Child – BDT 48000, Infant – BDT 8800
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas Fees with Service Charge BDT 4800.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)