ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Hong Kong in 07 Days
Lantau Island | Giant Buddha | Kowloon | Victoria Peak
Validity: 01 JAN 2022 – 31 DEC 2022
The 07-day taste of Hong Kong trip will take you to the heart of Asian destinations: Hong Kong, this tour is a perfect opportunity to explore Eastern Asia, ideal for first-timers and those who want to explore and enjoy as much as possible in 07 days’ trip. By starting your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Kowloon before heading north into where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Encounter the glamorous Lantau Island, Giant Buddha, Kowloon, Victoria Peak to finish your tour with a memorable journey.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.75,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.99,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.71,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.60,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Hong Kong Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private transfers:
- Hong Kong Airport – Hong Kong Hotel
- Hong Kong Hotel – Hong Kong Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Big Bus Hong Kong Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Morning Tour – Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Victoria Peak
- International air ticket: DAC/HKG/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 51000, Child – BDT 42500, Infant – BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 7000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
Day 01: Arrival
Arrive at Hong Kong international airport, transfer to the hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Big Bus Hong Kong Open-Top Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to This unique hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see all Hong Kong’s highlights easily. Hop off at any of the stops along the route and explore the sites at your leisure using a provided map. Whether it’s the Man Mo Temple, famed Stanley Market, or the fishing village of Aberdeen, the 24 ticket grants you access to various travel routes and one-way travel on the Star Ferry. There’s no easier or more flexible way to explore. Your big bus Hong Kong hop-on hop-off tour kicks off when you board the double-decker open-top bus at any of the city’s stops. Settle in for informative commentary and learn about this diverse island’s sites, sounds, history, and traditions. Select from various routes that showcase the best of Hong Kong Island (Red Route), Stanley (Green Route), or Kowloon neighborhood (Blue Route). A one-way Star Ferry ticket is included with your tour. Enjoy a ride on this historic boat that’s been transporting some 70,000 passengers a day between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island since 1888. Your 48-hour ticket also includes the choice of a Peak Tram Sky Pass or admission to Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. Whichever you choose, enjoy incredible views of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong skyline. Whether it’s the 360-degree views from atop the city’s highest building at Sky100, or the shops, dining, and commerce that awaits you at the top of the Peak Tram funicular—both options are the perfect addition to this memorable day tour. See the Itinerary below for a full list of stops on each route. Optional Upgrade: Big Bus Night Tour of Kowloon A visit to Hong Kong would not be complete without experiencing the famous ‘Symphony of Lights’ illuminations and the neon spectacle of Nathan Road. This panoramic night tour of Kowloon offers the best view of both. Ride through the bustling heart of Hong Kong and see Kowloon at its vibrant best: by night! If you’d like, you can finish your tour early and disembark at one of Kowloon’s bustling night markets to shop or sample local foods.
Day 03: Lantau Island And Giant Buddha Day Trip From Hong Kong
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to visit the Giant Buddha, visit Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, and explore the island of Lantau on this incredible tour, complete with a professional and friendly guide. You’ll get a taste of the beautiful beaches, fishing villages, and stunning mountain ranges that make this destination so unique while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the spirituality and Buddhist practices that drive the culture here. The tour includes lunch, one-way ferry rides, and round-trip hotel transport. Once you’ve arrived at Tung Chung Village you’ll make your way back to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon by coach.
Day 04: Free Day For Relaxation And Shopping
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast enjoy your free day and explore Mauritius’s shopping experience. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Morning Tour – Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to See the best of Hong Kong in one day with this tour that includes hotel pickup in Kowloon. Ride the Peak Tramway to Victoria Peak, visit Aberdeen Fishing Village, shop for souvenirs at Stanley Market, take a double-decker open-top bus ride, and more. Entrance fees, transport by coach, a tram and bus ticket, and a professional guide are included. Your tour starts with pickup in Kowloon in the morning. You’ll see and experience some of Hong Kong’s most popular sights and attractions, providing a great orientation of the city, especially for those short on time. Take the Peak Tram to the summit of Victoria Peak. Check out local fishing traditions at Aberdeen Fishing Village, where you can admire old boats like junks and sampans and get a feel for life as a fisherman. Visit Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory to see its artisan designs. Head to Stanley Market to look for gifts and souvenirs such as artwork, silk, clothing, and accessories. Take a ride on an open-top rickshaw bus to explore several of Hong Kong’s heritage sites with 360-degree views.
Day 06: Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise and Dinner at Victoria Peak
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast enjoy your day as you want. In the evening go out to Enjoy a memorable evening of city skyline views, delicious food, and unlimited drinks during this Hong Kong Harbor night cruise and dinner at Victoria Peak. Relax on the waters of Victoria Harbour during your cruise, savor a delicious meal atop Victoria Peak with views of the skyline, and stroll through the Temple Street Night Market in Kowloon. Pickup and drop-off are included from select Hong Kong hotels. Your evening kicks off with a cruise around Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese-style tour boat. Sip on unlimited complimentary drinks as you take in the sights and sounds of the city at night. Then head to dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company at the top of Victoria Peak. Savor delicious Cajun cuisine while you take in stunning views of the glittering city skyline and harbor down below. Once your belly is full, wander through the streets of Hong Kong and get an up-close look at the energy and excitement that feeds this city in the evening hours as you stroll through the Temple Street Night Market in Kowloon. Once your belly is full, get an up-close look at the energy and excitement that feeds this city in the evening hours with a stroll through the Temple Street Night Market in Kowloon.
Day 07: Departure
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to the airport for departure.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.