Hong Kong Visa
Top Tourist Attractions
Hong Kong Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color passport size photograph with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned:
- Address, telephone and fax number of the company
- Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company
- Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Australia (If available).
For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 5000.
- Travelley service charge TK. 1,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR), is a metropolitan area and special administrative region of China on the eastern Pearl River Delta in South China. With over 7.5 million residents of various nationalities[e] in a 1,104-square-kilometre (426 sq mi) territory, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated places in the world.
|Local Time||GMT +8|
|Official Language||English, Chinese|
|Currency||Hong Kong Dollar|
|Destinations||Victoria Peak, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Clock Tower, Kowloon Park, Temple Street Night Market, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery|
|Top Tourist Place||Victoria Peak, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha, Ngong Ping 360, Po Lin Monastery, Happy Valley Racecourse, Lamma Island, Hong Kong Museum of History, Repulse Bay, Man Mo Temple, Cheung Chau, Wong Tai Sin Temple, en Thousand Buddhas Monastery, Clock Tower, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Space Museum, Hong Kong Wetland Park, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Victoria Harbour, Frontierland, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong Park|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.