Hong Kong Visa
Top Tourist Attractions
Hong Kong Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 35 X 40 mm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
- Information about the applicants’ family (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, and so on).
- The most recent educational background of the applicant: the name of the institution, the location of the institution, the field of study (topic), and the year of assessment.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewed) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned:
- Address, telephone, and fax number of the company
- Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company
- Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Hong Kong residency (If available).
For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Hong Kong, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 5000.
- Travelley service charge TK. 1,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 06 weeks (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Since there is no Embassy or High Commission of Hong Kong in Bangladesh, the following procedures are followed to get a visa:
You have to apply at the Immigration Office in Hong Kong to get the visa. An applicant may choose any of the below two processes:
Process 1: An applicant can submit a passport copy and all the necessary documents listed below at Dragon Airlines and pay the necessary fees. They will submit your application to Hong Kong Immigration Department for visa approval. Once the visa is approved, then the immigration will send a visa sticker to the applicant. Through that visa, an applicant can fly to Hong Kong.
Process 2: An applicant gets immigration approval through the Host Company or Tour Operators in Hong Kong. They need to apply on behalf of the applicant at the Immigration Department with the fee. The processing time is at least 35 days in both processes.
Hong Kong, formally the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR), is a Chinese metropolitan area and special administrative region located on the Pearl River Delta in the eastern part of the country. Hong Kong is one of the most densely inhabited areas on the planet, with approximately 7.5 million citizens of diverse nationalities[e] living in a 1,104-square-kilometer (426-square-mile) territory.
|Local Time||GMT +8|
|Official Language||English, Chinese|
|Currency||Hong Kong Dollar|
|Destinations||Victoria Peak, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Clock Tower, Kowloon Park, Temple Street Night Market, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery|
|Top Tourist Place||Victoria Peak, Ocean Park Hong Kong, Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha, Ngong Ping 360, Po Lin Monastery, Happy Valley Racecourse, Lamma Island, Hong Kong Museum of History, Repulse Bay, Man Mo Temple, Cheung Chau, Wong Tai Sin Temple, en Thousand Buddhas Monastery, Clock Tower, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Space Museum, Hong Kong Wetland Park, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Victoria Harbour, Frontierland, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Hong Kong Park|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least two countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 60,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.