Top Tourist Attractions
- Great Barrier Reef
- Sydney Opera House
- Great Ocean Road
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Gold Coast
- Phillip Island
- Kakadu National Park
- Grampians National Park
Australia Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 35 X 40 mm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image. (RAW Photographs from the Studio will be preffered)
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa, then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Information about the applicants’ family (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, and so on).
- The most recent educational background of the applicant: the name of the institution, the location of the institution, the field of study (topic), and the year of assessments.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your invitor’s passport and Australia residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 12,500 (Including VFS Service Charge)
- Travelley service charge TK. 7,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
High Commission of Australia
Address: 84 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 8813105 (multiple lines)
Fax: (+88) 02 8811125 (High Commission)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch break 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm). Friday and Saturday are closed.
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All visitors must lodge their applications at the VFS Global Australia Visa application center.
Delta Life Tower
4th Floor, Plot #37, Road # 45,
90 Gulshan North, Commercial Area, Dhaka
VFS Helpline No: (+88) 02 9895894 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:00 hrs and 15:00 hrs-16:00 hrs)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 8:30 hrs-14:00 hrs
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:30 hrs
Passport & Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday, 15:00 hrs-16:30 hrs
Australia, formally the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign entity encompassing the Australian continent’s mainland, Tasmania’s island, and several smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the sixth-largest country globally. Australia’s population of approximately 26 million people lives in a densely populated region of 7,617,930 square kilometers (2,941,300 square miles) on the eastern shore. The nation’s capital is Canberra, with Sydney as the largest city and Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide as additional significant metropolitan regions.
|Local Time||GMT +10|
|Destinations||Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra|
|Top Tourist Place||Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House, Blue Mountains, Great Ocean Road, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Whitsunday Islands, Gold Coast, Phillip Island, Kakadu National Park, Grampians National Park|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.