Top Tourist Attractions
USA Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum valid for 06 months after the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 2 X 2 inch) matt paper with white background, no cap, and no sun glass.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy / National ID card copy of applicant.
- Marriage certificate copy (Nika namah for Muslim, Marriage act for Hinduism) divorce certificates copy (Talak namah for Muslim), Death certificate copy (widows or widowers).
Please note: If applicant apply with family and if applicant’s name is not mention in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- All applicants family information (Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Spouse, Child’s date of birth, Place of birth, Current nationality) etc.
- All applicants last educational history: Institution name, Institution Address, Area of study (subject), Assessments year.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 01 year for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in USA (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in USA. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Embassy Visa fee TK 13,800. (160 USD)
- Travelley Service Charge TK. 3,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 30-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- Business visa: Total 30-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America (U.S.A), is a country primarily located in North America. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major unincorporated territories, 326 Indian reservations, and some minor possessions. At 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million square kilometers), it is the world’s third- or fourth-largest country by total area. The United States shares significant land borders with Canada to the north and Mexico to the south, as well as limited maritime borders with Cuba, Russia, and the Bahamas. With a population of more than 331 million people, it is the third most populous country in the world. The national capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
|Local Time||GMT -5 / -10|
|Official Language||English, Spanish, French, Hawaiian|
|Destinations||New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angles, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami|
|Top Tourist Place||Walt Disney World, Grand Canyon National Park, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Empire State Building, Disneyland, Niagara Falls|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.