Travelley always follow Cancellation and Refund Policy as per Airlines/Hotels/Resorts. Based on your situation, Cancellation Policy will be applicable:
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Tour Packages:
- Cancellations within 1 to 4 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking.
- Cancellations within 7 to 10 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking.
- Cancellations within 14 to 25 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking.
- Cancellations within 25 days of the arrival, will be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Others:
- By saving a spot with a Supplier in Travelley, you acknowledge and agree to the significant undoing and flake-out strategy of that Supplier and any additional terms and conditions of the Supplier that may apply to your visit or stay including for administrations delivered or things offered by the convenience supplier.
- The overall annulment and no-demonstrate plan of each Supplier are made available on our Platform on the Supplier information pages, during the booking framework, and in the affirmation email or ticket if appropriate.
- Cancellation and prepayment plans may change according to room type.
- Late payment, wrong bank, charge, or MasterCard subtleties, invalid credit/check cards, or inadequate assets are for your own danger and record and you will not be qualified for any discount of any (non-refundable) prepaid sum except if the Supplier concurs or permits in any case under its prepayment and undoing strategy.
- In the event that you wish to review, change or drop your booking, kindly return to the affirmation email and adhere to the guidelines in that. Kindly note that you might be charged for your scratch-off as per the convenience supplier’s dropping.
- Travelley not responsible for any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee by the Supplier.
No-Show: when guest makes reservation but did not come to the place neither cancels the reservation