ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Azerbaijan in 07 Days
Baku | Gabala | Shamakhi | Gobustan | Absheron | Shamakhi
Validity: 01 JAN 2022 – 31 DEC 2022
The 07-day Tour of Azerbaijan will take you to the core of lovely European and Asian nations Azerbaijan: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing authentic urban communities of Baku, where you will have the chance to encounter many long periods of custom and culture. Find the Gobustan, Absheron, Shamakhi, and Gabala visit to finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 52,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 69,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 45,000|
|Child without Bed||TK. 42,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,000|
Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Azerbaijan Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star hotel.
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
- Baku Airport – Baku Hotel
- Baku Hotel – Baku Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day Trip Baku
- Gabala & Shamakhi Group Tour
- Gobustan and Absheron tour
- Shamakhi and Gabala tour
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-GYD-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 1,10,000, Child – BDT 99,500, Infant – BDT 12,000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 27,000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes for Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Monaco (€70 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Day 01: Dhaka – Baku
Arrive Baku International Airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Trip Baku
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day trip to Baku. Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku’s modern city center. A tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel are included.
Day 03: Gabala & Shamakhi Group Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for Visit one of Azerbaijan’s oldest cities and its newest resort town during this full-day tour from Baku. Take a tour of Gabala and see its key landmarks such as Juma Mosque, Maraza Village, Nohur Gol Lake, the Tufandag cable car, and the Seven Beauties Waterfall. Learn about the history of the ancient city from your guide as you explore ancient monuments and more modern additions.
Day 04: Gobustan and Absheron Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day trip of Gobustan and Absheron Tour. Gobustan-Absheron tour is starting from pick up guest from accomodation place. The first stop of the tour will be the Gobustan National Park and Mud Molcanoes (under good weather conditions) After Gobustan tour our guests will have a lunch in the Old Town part of Baku city. The lunch will include the set of national dishes of Azerbaijani cuisine which is included to the tour. The lunch will be followed by our visit to Ateshgah which is also called the Temple of Fire (ancient temple of the Zoroastrians). Moreover, by visiting the temple you will see the famous guest house, where the “father of the three musketeers” Alexander Duma stayed. After temple you will visit famous Yanardag – Burning mountain.
Stop At: Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape Pick up from hotel (accommodation place)
Stop at: Gobustan Rock Art, Baku, Gobustan region The first stop of the tour will be the Gobustan National Park which is famous for its rocky landscape. During the tour you will have a chance to visit the local museum and see the unique exhibits that have reached us through the millennium of history. Moreover, you will discover the mysterious world of petroglyphs – rock paintings and inscriptions.
Stop At: Mud Volcanoes Stop at: Mud Volcanoes, Qobustan, Daghlig Shirvan Region (depends on good weather conditions) We are going there with special taxi beacause of road conditions which fee is included to the tour. During this trip, you will get a great chance to see these amazing active volcanoes from a very close distance.
Stop At: Bibi-Heybat Mosque On the way back, you can also see the Bibi-Heybat mosque, built by Shirvanshah Abu-l-Fath Farrukhzad in the 13th century. The interior amazing with its colorfulness and the majestically stretching up the facade is not all! Visiting this beautiful monument of architecture, you can also admire views of the Caspian Sea and high cranes of the cargo port located nearby.
Stop At: Baku Stop at the Restaurant, Lunch time Before starting the tour in Absheron Peninsula, our guests will have a lunch in the Old Town part of Baku. The lunch will include the set of national dishes of Azerbaijani cuisine.
Stop At: Ateshgah – Fire Temple The lunch will be followed by our visit to Ateshgah which is also called the Temple of Fire (he most ancient temple of the Zoroastrians). This temple is the most famous place of Absheron peninsula, loved by the guests of the city. For two centuries, it was a pilgrimage site for Hindus, Sikhs and other representatives of the exotic cults of the East. Moreover, by visiting the temple you will see the famous guest house, where the “father of the three musketeers” Alexander Dumas and the great Russian chemist Mendeleyev stayed.
Stop At: Yanar Dag Stop At: Yanar Dag, Baku, Khazar region The last stop of the tour will be Yanardag – Burning mountain. The natural eternal flame that bursts from the bowels of the mountain, from a depth of several kilometers over many centuries, is a unique natural phenomenon. The fire line surrounding the foot of the summit will give you an impression of the Land of Lights and leave an unforgettable memory of the tour.
Day 05: Shamakhi and Gabala Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day trip with 5 amazing spots.
Explore forested valleys and historic cities on a full-day tour of Shamakhi and Gabala that includes an Azerbaijani lunch served at a local restaurant. From Diri Baba Mausoleum to Ismayilli and beautiful Nohur Lake, you’ll see top destinations in the mountains around Baku.
Limited public transit and mountain roads mean it can be challenging to cover this much ground on your own; round-trip transport from Baku makes it a breeze.
Pass By: Diri Baba Mausoleum The first stop of the tour will be Diri Baba Mausoleum, the place where you will be fascinated about the history and legends.
Stop At: Juma Mosque The further step is going to be your visit to the biggest mosque of Caucasus – Juma Mosque, which is located in the Shamakhi city. Shamakhi used to the capital city of the Shirvanshah state, which existed for almost 7 centuries.
Pass By: Ismayilli Amazing city of forests of Azerbaijan which is famous with it’s local wine. Admission Ticket Free
Stop At: Gabala Lunch in the restaurant which will be served in national style. It is included to the tour.
Stop At: Nohur Gol Your next destination will be the place, which is important for nature lovers – Nohur Lake. Around this fascinating nature, the lake reflects the Greater Caucasus Mountains in its green-blue waters.
Stop At: Gabala During this trip you will visit traditional market (bazar) that is full of national sweets, fruit, spices, suveniers, pestels, honey and etc.
Stop At: Tufandag Winter Summer Tourism Holiday Complex Later, you, with the help of cable car, will ascend to the tops of the ski resort Tufandag, which is one of the highest mountains in Azerbaijan. According to the legend, the lakes on the mountain still have the pieces that broke apart from the Noah’s Ark during the storm.
Day 06: Free Day for Relaxation and Shopping
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day free for relaxation and enjoy the shopping experience. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Baku – Dhaka
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.