Top Tourist Attractions
Azerbaijan Visa Checklist
- Current passport (with minimum 06 months’ validity until the planned return date and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp), also all old passports required.
- Two recent color photograph (size 30 X 40 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants. Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- HIV Test Certificate (to be obtained from any competent hospital, in English and with validity of 1 month. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa)
- A copy of Medical Insurance Certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services)
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Australia (If available).
For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Embassy Visa fee BDT 25,000/- per person (consolidated – including visa fee and all pertaining costs) which you need to pay at the time of submitting the application at our office. However, if the applicant requires any Guidance Support for preparing documents, then an additional fee will be applicable for our Consultancy Service.
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Azerbaijan, officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a country located at the boundary of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. It is a part of the Caucasus region, and is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia and Turkey to the west, and Iran to the south. Baku is the capital and largest city. The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic proclaimed its independence from the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic in 1918 and became the first secular democratic Muslim-majority state, taking its name from the adjacent region of northwestern Iran for political reasons. In 1920, the country was incorporated into the Soviet Union as the Azerbaijan SSR.
|Local Time||GMT +4|
|Destinations||Baku, Shaki, Qobustan, Baku, Ganja, Qabala, Quba, Shamakhi, Lankaran, Nakhchivan|
|Top Tourist Place||Maiden Tower, Palace of the Shirvanshahs,National Art Museum of Azerbaijan,Baku Museum of Miniature Books,Azerbaijan Carpet Museum|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.