Top Tourist Attractions
- Maiden Tower
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs,National Art Museum of Azerbaijan
- Baku Museum of Miniature Books
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum
Azerbaijan Visa Checklist
- Current passport (with minimum 06 months’ validity until the planned return date and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp), also all old passports required.
- Two recent color photograph (size 30 X 40 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants. Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- HIV Test Certificate (to be obtained from any competent hospital, in English and with validity of 1 month. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa)
- A copy of Medical Insurance Certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services)
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Azerbaijan (If available).
For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Azerbaijan. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
Embassy Visa fee BDT 25,000/- per person (consolidated – including visa fee and all pertaining costs) which you need to pay at the time of submitting the application at our office. However, if the applicant requires any Guidance Support for preparing documents, then an additional fee will be applicable for our Consultancy Service.
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Azerbaijan, officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a country located at the boundary of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. It is a part of the Caucasus region, and is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia and Turkey to the west, and Iran to the south. Baku is the capital and largest city. The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic proclaimed its independence from the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic in 1918 and became the first secular democratic Muslim-majority state, taking its name from the adjacent region of northwestern Iran for political reasons. In 1920, the country was incorporated into the Soviet Union as the Azerbaijan SSR.
|Local Time||GMT +4|
|Destinations||Baku, Shaki, Qobustan, Baku, Ganja, Qabala, Quba, Shamakhi, Lankaran, Nakhchivan|
|Top Tourist Place||Maiden Tower, Palace of the Shirvanshahs,National Art Museum of Azerbaijan,Baku Museum of Miniature Books,Azerbaijan Carpet Museum|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.