ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Tokyo City in 05 Days
Tokyo| Mt Fuji| Hakone| Nikko Toshogu
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
The 05-day trip to Japan will take you to the core of two extraordinarily lovely destinations: Tokyo and Nikko. This visit is an ideal prologue to Asia, ideal for beginners and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing landscape of Tokyo where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of customs and culture. Find the Mt Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise, and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo City in 05 Days and finish up your visit and be essential for a genuinely vital excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 78,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 1,03,000|
|Child with Bed||BDT 61,000|
|Child without Bed||BDT 47,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||BDT 5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Japan Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private transfers:
- Haneda Airport – Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Hotel – Haneda Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day Tokyo Bus Tour
- Mt Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise and Bullet Train Day Trip from Tokyo
- Full Day Nikko Bus Tour: World Heritage of Nikko Toshogu, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Falls
- International air ticket: DAC/HND/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 58500, Child – BDT 45500, Infant – BDT 9500
- Visa Fees with service charge (BDT 3000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc