Top Tourist Attractions
- Mount Fuji
- Meiji Shrine
- Shinjuku Gyoen
- Tokyo Tower
Japan Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 2 X 2 inch). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
Please Note: If the applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa, then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate with return copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Japan residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Japan, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Embassy Visa fee: Good News. There are no required fees for the Japanese Embassy.
- Travelley service charge TK. 3,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 08-10 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 08-10 working days (File processing + Embassy).
Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh
Address: Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Phone: (+88) 02 881 0087
Fax: (+88) 02 988 2700
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 am to 10:50 am
Japan is an East Asian island country in the northwest Pacific Ocean. It stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south and is bounded on the west by the Sea of Japan. Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu, and Okinawa are the five main islands that make up Japan’s Ring of Fire archipelago, covering 377,975 square kilometers (145,937 square miles). Tokyo is Japan’s capital and largest city, with Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Kobe, and Kyoto rounding out the top ten.
|Local Time||GMT +9|
|Official Language||Japanese Language|
|Destinations||Tokyo, Osaka, Hakone, Nagoya, Kamakura, Kobe, Nara, Sapporo|
|Top Tourist Place||Mount Fuji, Kinkaku-ji, Senso-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, Todai-ji, Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, Shinjuku Gyoen, Itsukushima, Roppongi, Tsukiji fish market, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Fushimi Inari-taisha, Hiroshima Peace Memorial, Odaiba, Arashiyama, Nijo Castle, Universal Studios Japan, Ueno Park, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, Yoyogi Park, Itsukushima Shrine, Kotoku-in, Osaka Castle, Lake Ashi, Ghibli Museum, Sanjusangen-do, Himeji Castle, Roppongi Hills, Kamikochi, Mount Koya, Tokyo DisneySea, Hamarikyu Gardens, Tokyo Tower, Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, Ginkaku-ji, Kenroku-en, Dotonbori, Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo Disneyland, Historic Villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, Ishigaki, Nikko Tosho-gu, Kurobe Dam, Lake Kawaguchi, Awaji Island, Yakushima, Shuri Castle, Ise Grand Shrine|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.