ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover of London in 05 Days
London| Windsor Castle | Stonehenge
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 05-Day London Tour Will Takes You to The Heart of England’s Beautiful Historical City: London. This Tour Is a Perfect Introduction and Ideal for First Timers and Those Who Want to Explore and Experience as Much as Possible in 05 Days. You’ll Start Your Journey Enjoying the Breathtaking Historical Cities of London prior to Heading South Stonehenge, Where You Will Have the Opportunity to Experience Hundreds of Years of Tradition and Culture. Find Windsor palace and Return to Central London to Conclude Your Tour and Be Part of a Truly Memorable Amazing Trip.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 84,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 130,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 74,000|
|Child without Bed||TK. 62,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,000|
- Please visit below link for details information and checklist. United Kingdom Visa
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-Star Hotel
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily Continental Breakfast at Hotel
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Heathrow Airport – Heathrow Hotel
- Heathrow Hotel – Heathrow Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- London City Tour
- Windsor Castle Tour from London
- Stonehenge Full Day Tour
- Local taxes
- International Air Ticket: DAC-LHR-DAC (Economy Class).
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visa and travel insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)