ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Auckland City in 05 Days
Validity: 01 JAN 2022 – 31 DEC 2022
The 05-day New Zealand Tour will take you to the heart of two excellent destinations: Auckland and Wellington. This trip is an excellent introduction to New Zealand, and it is suitable for first-timers and those who want to see as much as possible in only 05 days. You’ll start your journey with a breathtaking perspective of Auckland, where you’ll get the opportunity to learn about many periods of history and culture. Find the Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise to round out your trip and make it unforgettable.
President Hotel Auckland or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: 27-35 Victoria Street West, PO Box 105741Auckland 1010, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. New Zealand Visa
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties, and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Auckland Airport – Auckland Hotel
- Auckland Hotel – Auckland Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Auckland Explorer: Hop-on Hop-off Tour Including Free Ferry
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
- Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Day Trip from Auckland
- International air ticket: DAC/ AKL/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant – BDT 8000
- Visa Fees (BDT 17,500)
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)