ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Auckland City in 05 Days
Validity: 01 JAN 2022 – 31 DEC 2022
The 05-day taste of the New Zealand Tour will take you to the core of two exceptionally delightful destinations: Auckland. This visit is an ideal prologue to New Zealand, ideal for novices and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing view of Auckland, where you will have the chance to encounter many long periods of custom and culture. Find the Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise and close your visit and be essential for a genuinely paramount excursion.
- President Hotel Auckland or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: 27-35 Victoria Street West, PO Box 105741Auckland 1010, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. New-zealand visa
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Auckland Airport – Auckland Hotel
- Auckland Hotel – Auckland Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Auckland Explorer: Hop-on Hop-off Tour Including Free Ferry
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
- Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Day Trip from Auckland
- International air ticket: DAC/ AKL/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 70000, Child – BDT 51700, Infant – BDT 8000
- Visa Fees (BDT 17,500)
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)