ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Sydney in 05 Days
Sydney | Opera House
Validity: 01 JAN – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day Discover Sydney Tour will take you to the core of two remarkably delightful destinations: Sydney and South wells. This visit is an ideal prologue to Australia, ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could reasonably be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the stunning landscape of Sydney where you will have the chance to encounter many long periods of custom and culture. Find the spectacular Opera House and finish up your visit and be important for a really essential excursion.
Capitol Square Hotel Sydney or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: Corner Campbell & George Streets, New South Wales 2000, Sydney, 2000, Australia
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 67,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 103,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 60,500|
|Child without Bed||TK. 36,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,000|
Please visit below link for details information and checklist. https://www.travelley.net/australia-visa
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel.
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Sydney Airport – Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Hotel – Sydney Airport
- Daily transportation on air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: Group Tours
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour Sydney and Bondi
- Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour
- Dinner Cruise at Sydney Harbour
- International Air Ticket with all Taxes: DAC/SYD/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 85000, Child – BDT 69500, Infant – BDT 10000
- Tourist Visa Fees (BDT 17,500 + BDT 3000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)