ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Sydney in 05 Days
Sydney | Opera House
Validity: 01 Mar 2023 – 31 Oct 2023
The 05-day Discover Sydney Tour will take you to the heart of two exquisite cities: Sydney and South Wells. This trip is an excellent introduction to Australia, and it is suitable for first-timers and those who want to see as much as possible in only five days. You’ll start your journey in Sydney’s beautiful terrain, where you’ll get the opportunity to learn about many cultures and customs over the years. Find the magnificent Opera House to round up your trip and make it a must-do.
Capitol Square Hotel, Sydney or Similar 3-Star Hotel
- Address: Corner Campbell & George Streets, New South Wales 2000, Sydney, 2000, Australia
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||BDT 94,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||BDT 1,44,500|
|Child with Bed||BDT 79,500|
|Child without Bed||BDT 47,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||BDT 5,000|
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. Australia Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel.
- Twin share room with all private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfers: All Private
- Sydney Airport – Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Hotel – Sydney Airport
- Daily transportation on air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: Group Tours
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour Sydney and Bondi
- Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour
- Dinner Cruise at Sydney Harbour
- International Air Ticket with all Taxes: DAC/SYD/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 85000, Child – BDT 69500, Infant – BDT 10000
- Tourist Visa Fees (BDT 17,500 + BDT 3000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- All of your personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour guide offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)