ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore South Africa in 07 Days
Cape Town | Boulder’s Beach | Soweto | Johannesburg
Validity: 01 Jan, 2022 – 31 Dec, 2022
The 07-day taste of South Africa Tour will take you to the core of the delightful Country of South Africa: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for novices and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could be expected in 07 days. You’ll begin your excursion, partaking in the stunning authentic urban communities of Cape Town, where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of customs and culture. Find Boulder’s Beach, Soweto, and Johannesburg to finish your visit and be necessary for an unforgettable memory.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 67,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 93,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 49,000|
|Child without Bed||TK. 36,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,000|
- Please visit the following link for details information and a visa checklist. South Africa Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of the total package amount before 10 working days of travel.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties, and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- 06 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
- Cape Town Airport – Cape Town Hotel
- Cape Town Hotel – Cape Town Airport
- Johannesburg Airport – Johannesburg Hotel
- Johannesburg Hotel – Johannesburg Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Cape Town Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus tour
- Cape Point and Boulder's Beach Penguins Tour
- Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point from Cape Town
- Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-CPT-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 59500, Child – BDT 48000, Infant – BDT 8800
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas Fees with Service Charge BDT 4800.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)