South Africa Visa
Top Tourist Attractions
South Africa Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (passport size). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance minimum TK. 02 lac.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter- If visiting a friend in South Africa, provide a signed invitation letter from the SA hosts. It should include the full name, SA ID number, full address, contact number, email, and certified copies of the host’s ID or passport and permit (non-SA). The person must also confirm if he/she is responsible for your accommodation, meals, transport and, if needed, the repatriation costs
- For Business Visit: Business invitation letter – Letter from the registered company in South Africa that you will visit, duration of visit, the reason for the visit, and/or letter of confirmation/participation at the Conference. The company registration number and full contact details (telephone numbers, email, street address, etc.) must be on the letter.
- Visa Fee with service charges: TK. 35,000 BDT (Notary, translation, and insurance charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 15-25 working days (File processing + Embassy).
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of South Africa in Dhaka. Bangladeshi citizens require applying to the South African High Commission in India. Visa applications must be submitted to South Africa VFS, New Delhi.
South African High Commission
Address: B -18, Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057, India
Phone: +91 11 2614 9411
Website: South African High Commission, India
South Africa Visa Application Center, New Delhi would be accepting the application three days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
South Africa is a country in Southern Africa formally known as the Republic of South Africa (RSA). It is the world’s 23rd most populated country, with nearly 59 million people living in 1,221,037 square kilometers (471,445 square miles). Pretoria is the administrative capital, Bloemfontein is the judicial capital, and Cape Town is the legislative capital. Johannesburg is the largest city in the country. Around 80% of South Africans are of Black African origin, and they are separated into ethnic groups who speak a variety of African languages. The rest of the population is made up of the continent’s largest groups of European (White South Africans), Asian (Indian and Chinese South Africans), and Multiracial (Colored South Africans) origin.
|Capital||Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein|
|Local Time||GMT +2|
|Official Language||English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, Southern Sotho|
|Currency||South African Rand|
|Destinations||Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth|
|Top Tourist Place||Kruger National Park, Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, Table Mountain National Park, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Boulders Beach, Addo Elephant National Park, Cape Peninsula|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.