ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Turkey in 05 Days
Istanbul | Bosphorus | Princes Island
Validity: 01 Jun 2022 – 01 Nov 2021
The 05-day Tour of Istanbul will take you to the core of lovely Asian and European nations Turkey: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 05 days short trip. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing authentic urban communities of Istanbul, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of custom and culture. Find the beauty of Bosphorus and the next day take a trip to the amazing Princes Island to finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|3-Star||Montagna Hera Hotel or Similar|
|4-Star||SV Business Hotel or Similar|
|5-Star||Sheraton City Center or Similar|
Based On 3-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.25,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.33,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.17,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.7,500|
Based On 4-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.31,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.48,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.22,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.9,500|
Based On 5-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.36,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.54,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.25,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.10,500|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Turkey Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at the Airport
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Istanbul Airport – Istanbul Hotel
- Istanbul Hotel – Istanbul Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day City Tour – Ottoman Relics and Byzantium with Lunch in Istanbul
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents in Istanbul with lunch
- Full Day Princess’ Island Tour with Lunch
- International Air Ticket: DAC-IST-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 55,000, Child – BDT 41,500, Infant – BDT 12,000
- Visa Fees with Travel Insurance and Service Charge (BDT 12,500)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Day 01: Dhaka – Istanbul
Arrive at IST Airport meet our representative then transfer to Hotel. Check-in into the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 02: Full Day Ottoman Relics and Byzantium City Tour with Lunch.
We will pick you up from the hotel, then you will meet with your group and guide. We will visit Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Grand Covered Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Tombs. End of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 03: Full Day Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents Tour with Lunch.
This full-day tour takes you on a journey from Europe to Istanbul’s lesser-known Asian side. Learn about the city that spans 2 continents as you seek out major landmarks, scenic viewpoints, and cultural hubs, and then cruise along the strait that forms a boundary between Europe and Asia. Upon pickup from your hotel, cross the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the European and Asian sections of the municipal. Climb the Camlica Hills, Istanbul’s highest, and view the awe-inspiring city, which seems to stretch out endlessly. Feel like a house guest of the former Ottoman regal family with a visit to the Beylerbeyi Palace. This French neo-Baroque style building was the summer residence of the Ottoman sultans. Admire the elegant interior, with its original furniture and European and Asian porcelain, and take a stroll through the immaculate gardens before continuing to Bagdat Street, a fashionable place for Sunday brunch. Following lunch at a Turkish restaurant, cruise on the Bosphorus, a passage that joins the Sea of Marma and the Black Sea. Sit back and take in the magnificent sights, including the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Bay of Tarabya, and the Rumeli Fortress. Complete your tour with a visit to the vibrant Spice Market, where rare spices and herbs are traded.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 04: Full Day Princess’ Island Tour with Lunch.
You will be picked up from your hotel for a full-day tour of the Princess Islands. Then you will get on board the local shared passenger boat for a short trip to reach Buyukada or the Princess Islands. See the traditional wooden houses and enjoy the panoramic views from the Islands. Experience horse-drawn carriage rides through the narrow streets and views the summer homes of some of the most affluent Turks. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant; a fish entree is recommended. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 05: Istanbul – Dhaka
Check out from the hotel, transfer to the airport for depart to Dhaka.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.