ReviewsNo reviews yet
Amazing Golden Triangle in 06 Days
Delhi | Agra | Jaipur
Validity: 01 Feb, 2023 – 30 Nov, 2023
The 06-days Tour to Northern India will take you to the core of lovely most visited destinations in India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 05 days short trip. You’ll begin your excursion with an Old Delhi city tour and spend a night in the City of Taj Mahal, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of customs and culture. Find the beauty of Agra and the next day take a trip to the amazing City of history and tradition Jaipur finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|Group Details||Cost Per Person|
|Based 04 Traveler in a Group||BDT 21,900/-|
|Based 02 Traveler in a Group||BDT 24,700/-|
|Child With Bed (Above 10 To 12 Years)||BDT 14,000/-|
|Child Without Bed (Above 05 To 10 Years)||BDT 11,000/-|
|Places||03 Star Hotel||Night’s|
|Delhi||Silver Stone / Similar||02|
|Agra||Light House / Similar||01|
|Jaipur||The Prime / Royal View Similar||02|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Indian Visa
Source: Foreign Affairs, India
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Delhi Airport
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Delhi Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation in Agra Hotel
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Jaipur Hotel
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- Transfer: Private
- Delhi Airport – Delhi Hotel
- Delhi Hotel – Agra Hotel
- Agra Hotel – Jaipur Hotel
- Jaipur Hotel – Delhi Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Old Delhi City Tour
- New Delhi City Tour
- Agra Full Day Tour
- Fatehpur Sikri Stop by Tour
- Full Day Jaipur Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/DEL/DAC (Economy Class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 18500, Child – BDT 13500, Infant – BDT 2500
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Monuments Fees, Rickshaw Ride, Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Tonga Ride.
- Any kind of insurance, Lunch- and personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Guide Services (If Required, Rs.1000 /- Per Day)