Top Tourist Attractions
Indian Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 03 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 01 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 2 X 2 inch). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants
- For Medical visa: Bangladeshi hospital / doctor’s reference letter from doctor’s pad/ hospital pad including nature of diseases, patient’s medical report details.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement (original) with bank seal and signature. The balance should have a minimum TK. 50,000. Or
- Dollar endorsements original copy (minimum 150 USD).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in India ( if available)
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indian Conference registration details.
- For Medical visit: Indian Doctor’s appointment letter with seal and sign.
- Utility bill copy, such as Electricity- Bill copy or water bill copy or gas bill copy.
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 800
- Travelley service charge TK. 800
- Tourist: Total 5-7 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Total 7-10 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Medical: Total 05 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
Indian Visa Application Center
Address: Floor – G1, South Court, Jamuna Future Park , Progoti Sharani, Dhaka 1229
Hot Line: 09612 333 666 & 09614 333 666
India is a South Asian country, formally known as the Republic of India. It is the world’s second-most populous country, the seventh biggest by geographical area, and the world’s most populous democracy. It shares land borders with Pakistan to the west, China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east, all of which is bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast. India borders Sri Lanka and the Maldives in the Indian Ocean, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands have a maritime border with Thailand, Myanmar, and Indonesia.
|Local Time||GMT +5.30|
|Official Language||Hindi, English|
|Destinations||New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Haryana, Kolkata, Agra, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), irunelveli, Haridwar, Pondicherry,Thrissur, Uttar Pradesh, Kochi, Kerala, Goa, Jaisalmer, Rishikesh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Varkala, Pune, Jodhpur, , Shimla, Manali, Darjeeling.|
|Top Tourist Place||Taj Mahal, Ganges, Amer Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Golden Temple, Qutb Minar, Kerala backwaters, Akshardham, The Red Fort, Agra Fort, City Palace, Jaipur, Mehrangarh Fort, Brihadeeswarar Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, India Gate, Hawa Mahal, Gateway of India, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, Jaisalmer Fort, Lotus Temple, Pangong Tso, Mysore Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Golkonda, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Lodi Gardens, Charminar, Thekkady, City Palace, Udaipur, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Jal Mahal, Elephanta Caves, Konark Sun Temple, Periyar National Park, Jim Corbett National Park, Ajanta Caves, Jama Masjid, Delhi, Bandipur National Park, Sundarbans, Dudhsagar Falls, Mudumalai National Park, Rohtang Pass, Lal Bagh, Bandhavgarh National Park, Rajaji National Park, Wonderla, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Leh–Manali Highway, Chandni Chowk, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Shillong.|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least two countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 60,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.