Top Tourist Attractions
Indian Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- One recent color photograph size (2 X 2 inch) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants
- For Medical visa: Bangladeshi hospital / doctor’s reference letter from doctor’s pad/ hospital pad including nature of diseases , patient’s medical report details.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement (original) with bank seal and signature. Balance should have minimum TK. 50,000. Or
- Dollar endorsements original copy (minimum 150 USD).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in India ( if available)
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indian Conference registration details.
- For Medical visit: Indian Doctor’s appointment letter with seal and sign.
- Utility bill copy such as- Electricity- Bill copy or water bill copy or Gas bill copy.
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 800
- Travelley service charge TK. 1000
- Tourist: Total 5-7 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Total 7-10 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Medical: Total 05 Calendars Days (File processing + Embassy)
India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast, it shares land borders with Pakistan to the west; China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the north; and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. In the Indian Ocean, India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka and the Maldives; its Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand, Myanmar and Indonesia.
|Local Time||GMT +5.30|
|Official Language||Hindi, English|
|Destinations||New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Haryana, Kolkata, Agra, Ahmedabad, Visakhapatnam (Vizag), irunelveli, Haridwar, Pondicherry,Thrissur, Uttar Pradesh, Kochi, Kerala, Goa, Jaisalmer, Rishikesh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Varkala, Pune, Jodhpur, , Shimla, Manali, Darjeeling.|
|Top Tourist Place||Taj Mahal, Ganges, Amer Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Golden Temple, Qutb Minar, Kerala backwaters, Akshardham, The Red Fort, Agra Fort, City Palace, Jaipur, Mehrangarh Fort, Brihadeeswarar Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, India Gate, Hawa Mahal, Gateway of India, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, Jaisalmer Fort, Lotus Temple, Pangong Tso, Mysore Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Golkonda, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Lodi Gardens, Charminar, Thekkady, City Palace, Udaipur, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Jal Mahal, Elephanta Caves, Konark Sun Temple, Periyar National Park, Jim Corbett National Park, Ajanta Caves, Jama Masjid, Delhi, Bandipur National Park, Sundarbans, Dudhsagar Falls, Mudumalai National Park, Rohtang Pass, Lal Bagh, Bandhavgarh National Park, Rajaji National Park, Wonderla, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Leh–Manali Highway, Chandni Chowk, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Shillong.|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.