Top Tourist Attractions
Turkey Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph size (2 X 2 inch) matt paper with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Turkish (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Turkish. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Travel Health Insurance (original & Photocopy) for up to 30,000 Euros.
- Embassy Visa fee with service charge and insurance TK 12, 000.
- Turkish E- Visa Including Service Charge TK. 6500 ( must have USA, SCHENGEN, TURKISH, AUSTRALIA valid Visa)
- Travelley Service Charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- Business visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a country straddling Western Asia and Southeast Europe. It shares borders with Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest; the Black Sea to the north; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east; Iraq to the southeast; Syria and the Mediterranean Sea to the south; and the Aegean Sea to the west. Istanbul, the largest city, is the financial center, and Ankara is the capital. Turks form the vast majority of the nation’s population, and Kurds are the largest minority. Its capital is Ankara while its largest city is Istanbul.
|Local Time||GMT +2|
|Destinations||Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris, Alanya, Ankara, Side|
|Top Tourist Place||Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Pamukkale, Basilica Cistern, Süleymaniye Mosque, Dolmabahçe Palace, Grand Bazaar, Chora Church, Anitkabir, House of the Virgin Mary, Library of Celsus, Rüstem Pasha Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Galata Tower, Golden Horn, Hippodrome of Constantinople, Istiklal Avenue, Taksim Square, Istanbul Archaeology Museums, Grand Mosque of Bursa, Mount Nemrut, Bodrum Castle, New Mosque, Ortaköy Mosque, Little Hagia Sophia, Istanbul Modern Art Museum, Selimiye Mosque, Gülhane Park, Temple of Artemis, Miniatürk, Eyüp Sultan Mosque, Sumela Monastery, Nisantas, Sakip Sabanci Museum, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Antalya Museum, Emirgan Park, Mevlana Museum, Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Düden Waterfalls, Bosphorus, Maiden’s Tower, Rumelihisari, Obelisk of Theodosius, Çiragan Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Uzungöl, Büyükada|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.