Top Tourist Attractions
- Hagia Sophia
- Topkapi Palace
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque
- Basilica Cistern
- Grand Bazaar
- Golden Horn
- Hippodrome of Constantinople
Turkey Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 2 X 2 inch). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Turkey residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Turkey, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Travel Health Insurance (original & Photocopy) for up to 30,000 Euros.
- Embassy Visa fee with service charge and insurance TK 12, 000.
- Turkish E- Visa Including Service Charge TK. 6500 (must have USA, SCHENGEN, TURKISH, AUSTRALIA valid Visa)
- Travelley Service Charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- Business visa: Total 10-15 Calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
Turkish Embassy Bangladesh
Address: House No: 7 Road No: 2 Baridhara – Dhaka-1212
Telephone: (+88) 02 984 2198, (+88) 02 882 3536
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3873
Turkey is a country in Western Asia and Southeast Europe, formally known as the Republic of Turkey. It is bordered on the northwest by Greece and Bulgaria, on the north by the Black Sea, on the northeast by Georgia, on the east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran, on the southeast by Iraq, on the south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea, and the west by the Aegean Sea. Istanbul, the country’s largest city, serves as the financial hub, while Ankara serves as the country’s capital. Turks make up most of the population, with Kurds making up the most significant minority.
|Local Time||GMT +2|
|Destinations||Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris, Alanya, Ankara, Side|
|Top Tourist Place||Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Pamukkale, Basilica Cistern, Süleymaniye Mosque, Dolmabahçe Palace, Grand Bazaar, Chora Church, Anitkabir, House of the Virgin Mary, Library of Celsus, Rüstem Pasha Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Galata Tower, Golden Horn, Hippodrome of Constantinople, Istiklal Avenue, Taksim Square, Istanbul Archaeology Museums, Grand Mosque of Bursa, Mount Nemrut, Bodrum Castle, New Mosque, Ortaköy Mosque, Little Hagia Sophia, Istanbul Modern Art Museum, Selimiye Mosque, Gülhane Park, Temple of Artemis, Miniatürk, Eyüp Sultan Mosque, Sumela Monastery, Nisantas, Sakip Sabanci Museum, Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Antalya Museum, Emirgan Park, Mevlana Museum, Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Düden Waterfalls, Bosphorus, Maiden’s Tower, Rumelihisari, Obelisk of Theodosius, Çiragan Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Uzungöl, Büyükada|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.