ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Egypt in 04 Days
Cairo | Alexandria
Validity: 15 Mar, 2023 – 15 Sep, 2023
The 04-day Tour of Cairo will take you to the core of lovely African nations Egypt: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 04-day short trip. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing authentic historical communities of Cairo, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of custom and culture. Find the beauty of Alexandria to finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|3-Star||Grand Pyramids or Similar|
|4-Star||Pyramids Park or Similar|
|5-Star||Ramses Hilton or Similar|
Based On 3-Star Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (7-8 Pax in a Group)||TK. 27,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (5-6 Pax in a Group)||TK. 30,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (2-4 Pax in a Group)||TK. 37,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 18,500|
|Child without Bed||TK. 7,000|
Based On 4-Star Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (7-8 Pax in a Group)||TK. 30,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (5-6 Pax in a Group)||TK. 34,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (2-4 Pax in a Group)||TK. 41,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 20,500|
|Child without Bed||TK. 7,000|
Based On 5-Star Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (7-8 Pax in a Group)||TK. 34,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (5-6 Pax in a Group)||TK. 37,500|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis (2-4 Pax in a Group)||TK. 44,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 22,500|
|Child without Bed||TK. 7,000|
Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Egypt Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at the Cairo Airport
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Cairo Airport – Cairo Hotel
- Cairo Hotel – Cairo Airport
- SIC Full Day Cairo City Tour with Pyramids
- Full Day Alexandria City Tour
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- International Air Ticket: DAC-CAI-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 60,000, Child – BDT 43,500, Infant – BDT 12,000
- Visa Fees with Travel Insurance and Service Charge (BDT 6,000)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Day 01: Dhaka – Cairo
Arrival in Cairo international airport, Meet & Assist at the airport and after going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs, then Transfer to the hotel. Check-in into the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Full Day Cairo Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. After that, get ready to explore Historical Cairo.
The Pyramids of Giza
Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mysterious.
The great pyramids are the only ones surviving the seven wonders of the ancient world. They are Egypt’s most visited monuments and among the world’s greatest tourist attractions. The Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids as tombs to preserve the bodies of their dead kings especially that they believed in resurrection and immortality, The Pyramids of Giza lie at the western edge of Greater Cairo, about 10 km from downtown, and comprise:
The Great Pyramid
The most famous structure in the world and the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was built by King Khufu (Cheops) of the IV Dynasty around 2650 BC. its height now is 137 m (original height: 146 m). Almost 2.5 million blocks of stone were put into building this pyramid. All this, however, dwindles when compared to the precision and astounding ability of the ancient Egyptians in building this pyramid. Close to the eastern flank of the Pyramid of Khufu lie three small pyramids dedicated either to his wives or family members.
The Second Pyramid
Built by Khafre (Chephren), south-west of his father’s (Khufu’s) pyramid though lower in height: 136 m. It still retains, on some of its upper parts, the remains of the limestone that had once covered it all. At the base, it measures 215.5 m square. its interior is simple, with two entrances on the north side. The visitor can also still see the remains of Khafre’s mortuary temple, the Temple of the Valley, and the rising causeway. These temples witnessed the religious rites during the embalming of the body.
The Third Pyramid
Built by Menkaure (Mycerinus), southwest of the Great and Second Pyramids. It is much smaller than either one (62 m high). It is distinguished by the fact that the lower part of its sides still retains its granite slab coverings.
On the way to the Temple of the Valley, lies the large statue of the Sphinx. The Sphinx is carved from a single piece of stone. One of the most famous monuments in the world, it is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of a lion and the face of a man. lt is 70 m long and 20 m high. The face of the Sphinx closely resembles that of King Kephren.
Since time immemorial the Egyptians have been extracting essential oils for essences. Here you have a chance to experience the aromas like, ‘The secrets of the desert,’ ‘The lotus’ and all popular international designer perfumes and colognes.
The papyrus was first made in ancient Egypt- learn how to manufacture this paper using papyrus reeds. And you have an opportunity to buy some hand-painted papyrus.
The new museum of Egyptian antiquities is one of the greatest museums you will ever see, housing the history of the ancient and new modern history of Egypt.
In the evening there is Nile cruise dinner, which lasts for 2 hours, sailing on the Nile with Folkloric Shows and Belly Dancers. At the end of this cruise, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 03: Cairo – Alexandria – Alexandria Full Day Tour – Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Then Transfer to Alexandria by road (2.5 hrs approx), arrive at Alexandria
Bibliotheca Alexandrina (Out Side Photo)
Speaking of ancient wonders of the world, Alexandria used to be home to two of the seven (Egypt as a whole had three of the seven, and the Great Pyramid of Giza is the only ancient wonder to still exist). Besides Pharos the lighthouse, the ancient Library of Alexandria was another marvel that put the Mediterranean city on the map.
Abu Al Abbas Al Mursi Mosque
Or as the locals call it, Mursi Abu Al-Abbas. This mosque was built over the tomb of the Andalusian Islamic scholar and sheik, Abu El Abbas Al Mursi. He left his home country of Spain in 1242 for Tunisia, before moving to Alexandria, where he spent 43 years up until his death.
Walk down the Corniche. The heart of Alexandria is truly in its Corniche, the coastal road that hugs the Mediterranean Sea on one side and the city on the other. It’s by walking down the Corniche and seeing the fishing boats bobbing on the water that you can imagine what the ancient city was like in its heyday over 2,000 years ago.
Montazah Palace Complex and its royal gardens are situated on the Mediterranean Sea on the eastern side of Alexandria. The former summer palace and residence of the Egyptian monarchy, the Salamlik palace was first built as a hunting lodge in 1892 by Khedive Abbas II, then its sister palace Haramlik was added in 1932 by King Fuad.
Then transfer To Cairo, Arrive Cairo transfer to Hotel, Over Night in Hotel
Day 04: Cairo – Dhaka
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.