ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Port Louis City in 05 Days
Mauritius| The Wild Southwest| Catamaran| Chamarel
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 05-day taste of Mauritius Tour will take you to the center of five amazingly brilliant African protests: Mauritius, this visit is an optimal introduction to Africa, ideal for amateurs and the people who need to research and experience whatever amount as could be anticipated in 05 days. You’ll start your outing participating in the dazzling perspective on Mauritius before voyaging north into where you will get the opportunity to experience many significant lengths of custom and culture. Discover enchanting Mauritius, The Wild Southwest, Catamaran and Chamarel wrap up your visit and be fundamental for a really indispensable outing.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.50,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.62,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.40,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.38,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Mauritius Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private transfers:
- Mauritius Airport – Mauritius Hotel
- Mauritius Hotel – Mauritius Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Full Day Guided Tour: Chamarel & The Wild Southwest
- Mauritius Private tour of the South west
- Catamaran Cruise Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/MRU/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 76000, Child – BDT 61500, Infant – BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 25000)
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.