ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Nairobi City in 05 Days
Nairobi | Maasai | Lake Nakuru
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 07-day taste of Kenya Tour will take you to the center of five astoundingly fantastic African complaints: Nairobi, this visit is an optimal introduction to Europe, ideal for learners and the people who need to examine and experience whatever amount as could be anticipated in 07 days. You’ll start your journey participating in the stunning scenery of Nairobi before voyaging north into where you will get the opportunity to experience many extended lengths of custom and culture. Track down the beguiling Nairobi, Maasai, Mara, Nairobi National Park, Lake Nakuru to wrap up your visit and be significant for a truly critical journey.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.60,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.69,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.37,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.34,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Kenya Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airlines cancellation policy.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private transfers
- Nairobi Airport – Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Hotel – Nairobi Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Nairobi Maasai Village Day Tour
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and Karen Blixen Museum
- Full-Day Lake Nakuru National Park Private Tour from Nairobi
- International air ticket: DAC/NBO/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 75000, Child – BDT 60500, Infant – BDT 8000
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 13000)
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.