ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Heavenly Kashmir in 05 Days
Srinagar | Pahalgam | Dal Lake
Validity: 01 Apr, 2022 – 31 Nov, 2022
The 05-day Kashmir Tour will take you to the heart of “The Paradise on Earth,” which is set like a jeweled crown on the map of India, and it is suitable for first-timers and those who want to see as much as possible in only 05 days. You’ll start your journey in Kashmir’s beautiful terrain, where you’ll get the opportunity to learn about many cultures and customs built over the years. Find the magnificent clear blue skies, orchards, lakes, and green meadows that will give a feeling to anyone like they are in God’s own Heaven.
Based on Standard Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis 12 Pax in a Group||TK. 17,400|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis 06 Pax in a Group||TK. 21,200|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis 04 Pax in a Group||TK. 23,900|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis 02 Pax in a Group||TK. 29,300|
|Child with Bed||TK. 14,700|
|Child without Bed||TK. 7,400|
- Please visit the following link for detailed information and a visa checklist. India Visa
- Phase-1: 70% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 30% of the total package amount before 10 working days of travel.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties, and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Accommodation in the following hotels:
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at Vilasta/ Zafferano Npalazzo/ Star of Kashmir in Srinagar
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at Pahalgam Residency/ Sheedhnag in Pahalgam
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation at Lakes Crown Houseboat in Dal Lake
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily complimentary Breakfast & Dinner.
- Transfer: Private
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Srinagar Sightseeing
- Gulmarg Sightseeing
- Pahalgam Sightseeing
- Professional & Multilingual guide
- Driver allowance and Toll Taxes
- Return Air Ticket
- Any Domestic Airfare or Train fare
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls, etc.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary