ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore Kihaa Islands in 04 Days
Maldives | Kihaaddhufaru Island
Validity: 01 Mar, 2023 – 31 Oct, 2023
The Kihaa Islands in 04-days Tour will take you to the core of five remarkably delightful destinations: Maldives. The Maldives is a land where expressions of the human experience and culture are also saved as the valleys and timberland, sanctuaries advanced with wood cutting and bronzes, thousand years old sculptures remaining en route, tunes and moves unaltered for quite a long time, and whole urban areas saved in their middle age wonder. The nation likewise offers a surprising variety of touring attractions and experience openings discovered no place else on earth. After this trip, you will get back to your country with a beautiful memory.
|Adult on Double Share Basis||BDT 99,000|
|Child with Bed (06 – 12)||BDT 75,500|
|Child without Bed (02 – 06)||BDT 50,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis (0 – 02)||BDT 3,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Maldives Visa
Source: Ministry of Tourism Maldives
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Kihaa Maldives Resort
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel.
- Daily Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
- Infinity Pool Experience
- RT PCR Test
- Transfer: Private
- Male Airport – Male Port (Car)
- Male Port – Kihaa Maldives Resort (Speedboat)
- Kihaa Maldives Resort – Male Port (Speedboat)
- Male Port – Male Airport (Car)
- International air ticket: DAC/MLE/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 40000, Child – BDT 32500, Infant – BDT 4500
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary