ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Amsterdam City in 05 Days
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
The 05-day taste of Amsterdam Tour will take you to the core of wonderful European Country Netherlands: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for novices and the individuals who need to investigate and encounter however much as could reasonably be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the stunning recorded urban areas of Amsterdam, where you will have the chance to encounter many long stretches of custom and culture. Find the Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken, Volendam and get back to finish up your visit and be essential for a really noteworthy excursion.
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.52,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.81,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.44,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.27,000|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK.5,500|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Netherlands Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at the Airport
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-Star Hotel
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Amsterdam Airport – Amsterdam Hotel
- Amsterdam Hotel – Amsterdam Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- City Sightseeing Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Boat
- Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- 1-Hour Luxury Canal Tour starting at Anne Frank House Amsterdam
- International Air Ticket: DAC-AMS-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 74000, Child – BDT 54200, Infant – BDT 8800
- Visa Fees with Service Charge (BDT 8500 + BDT 3000)
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)