Top Tourist Attractions
- The Hague
Netherlands Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
- Information about the applicants’ family (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, and so on).
- The most recent educational background of the applicant: the name of the institution, the location of the institution, the field of study (topic), and the year of assessment.
- Applicants, who are holding a valid residence permit in Bangladesh; but are not Bangladeshi citizens: 1) Bangladeshi Residence Permit with at least 3 months validity. 2) Return or onward Air Ticket with an expression of interest letter. 3) Valid documents of work permit (Job Contract) for jobholders and university enrollment details for students.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Netherlands residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in the Netherlands, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 9,250 for Adult.
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 5,500 for Child (6-12).
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 1,750 for Child (0-6).
- Travelley service charge TK. 3,500 (Notary, insurance, and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 18-48 calendar days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 18-48 calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Dhaka
Address: Road 90, House 49, Gulshan 2, Dhaka
Postal Address: P.O. Box 166, Dhaka
Telephone: (+88) 02 984 2715 – 18, (+88) 02 988 1647 – 50
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3326
Opening hours (Embassy): Sunday – Thursday: 08.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Opening hours (consular department): Wednesday morning: 9.00 – 12.00 hrs
The Netherlands, also known as Holland, is a nation in Western Europe with Caribbean colonies. It is the largest of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ four component countries. The Netherlands is divided into twelve provinces in Europe, bordering Germany to the east, Belgium to the south, and the North Sea to the northwest, with marine boundaries with those nations and the United Kingdom in the North Sea. It is made up of three special municipalities in the Caribbean: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba. The official language of the nation is Dutch, with West Frisian serving as a secondary official language in the province of Friesland and English and Papiamento in the Caribbean Netherlands.
|Official Language||Dutch, English|
|Destinations||Jordaan and Amsterdam’s Canals, Keukenhof, Rijksmuseum – Amsterdam, Anne Frank House – Amsterdam, Van Gogh Museum – Amsterdam, The Windmills of Kinderdijk, De Hoge Veluwe National Park, The Ijsselmeer (Zuiderzee), De Haar Castle|
|Top Tourist Place||The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Maastricht, Leiden, Haarlem|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.