Top Tourist Attractions
Netherland Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph size (3.5 X 4.5 cm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
- Applicants’ family information (father, mother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality) etc.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- Applicants, those are holding a valid residence permit in Bangladesh; but not a Bangladeshi citizen: 1) Bangladeshi Residence Permit with at list 3 months validity. 2) Return or onward Air Ticket with expression of interest letter. 3) Valid documents of work permit (Job Contract) for job holders and university enrollment details for students.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Switzerland (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Switzerland. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 9,250 for Adult.
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 5,500 for Child (6-12).
- Embassy Visa fee with VFS charge TK. 1,750 for Child (0-6).
- Travelley service charge TK. 2,500 (Notary, insurance and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 18-48 calendar days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 18-48 calendar days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
The Netherlands, informally Holland, is a country located in Western Europe with territories in the Caribbean. It is the largest of four constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. In Europe, the Netherlands consists of twelve provinces, bordering Germany to the east, Belgium to the south, and the North Sea to the northwest, with maritime borders in the North Sea with those countries and the United Kingdom. In the Caribbean, it consists of three special municipalities: the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba. The country’s official language is Dutch, with West Frisian as a secondary official language in the province of Friesland, and English and Papiamento as secondary official languages in the Caribbean Netherlands.
|Official Language||Dutch, English|
|Destinations||Jordaan and Amsterdam’s Canals, Keukenhof, Rijksmuseum – Amsterdam, Anne Frank House – Amsterdam, Van Gogh Museum – Amsterdam, The Windmills of Kinderdijk, De Hoge Veluwe National Park, The Ijsselmeer (Zuiderzee), De Haar Castle|
|Top Tourist Place||The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Maastricht, Leiden, Haarlem|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.