Top Tourist Attractions
Spain Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required. (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language)
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary. (The documents should be translated into Spanish Language and must be legalized by the ministry of foreign affairs; MOFA).
- Information about the applicants’ family (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, and so on).
- The most recent educational background of the applicant: the name of the institution, the location of the institution, the field of study (topic), and the year of assessment.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
Note: (All the documents should be translated in Spanish Language)
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any). (The documents should be translated into the Spanish Language).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Spain residency, and all the documents should be translated into the Spanish Language. (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in New Zealand, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract. (All the documents should be translated into the Spanish Language; Hard copy required)
- Travel Health Insurance (Coverage minimum 30,000 Euros)
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 9,000 (80 EURO). Note: Always depends on Exchange Rate.
- Travelley service charge TK. 3,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-15 working days (File processing + Appointment+ Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-20 working days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy).
Embassy of Spain
Address: 12 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Telephone: (+88) 02 883 4555 / (+88) 02 883 1313 (Visa)
Fax: (+88) 02 883 7252
Opening hours: Sunday-Wednesday between 08:30-17:30, Thursday between 09:00-13:00
Applicants have the option of submitting the visa application directly at the Embassy of Spain in Dhaka through appointment if they are applying for the long-term D Category. You will need to schedule the appointment through phone call (+88) 02 989 1284 between 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm and during Ramadan 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday).
The visa applications for Short Term C Category are to be submitted at the visa application center in Dhaka. BLS International in Bangladesh is handling the visa matters of the Embassy of Spain. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Spain through BLS International in Bangladesh.
Spain Visa Application Centre (BLS International)
Address: Saimon Centre, House No 4A, Road No 22, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 989 8284
Submission schedule: 9:00 to 13:00 hours (Sunday -Thursday)
Passport retrieval schedule: 09:00 to 15:30 hours (Sunday – Thursday)
Information: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 16:00 hours
Officially the Kingdom of Spain, Spain is a country in southwest Europe with some land straddling the Gibraltar Strait and the Atlantic Ocean. The Iberian Peninsula is where it has its continental European territory. The Canary Islands, off the coast of North Africa, and the Balearic Islands, in the Mediterranean Sea, are part of its territory. Spain is the only European country with a physical border with an African country, thanks to Ceuta, Melilla, and Peón de Vélez de la Gomera (Morocco). Several tiny islands in the Alboran Sea also fall under Spanish jurisdiction. The Mediterranean Sea borders the nation to the south and east; France, Andorra, and the Bay of Biscay to the north and northeast; and Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean to the west and northwest.
|Local Time||GMT +2|
|Destinations||Barcelona, Madrid, Tenerife, Majorca, Ibiza, Seville|
|Top Tourist Place||Alhambra, Sagrada Família, Park Güell, Ibiza, Gran Canaria, Alcázar of Seville, Costa Brava|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least two countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 60,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.