Top Tourist Attractions
Singapore Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (passport size or 3.5 X 4.5 cm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa, then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Vaccine Certificate with QR Code
- For Business Person: Company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages)
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), Payslip / salary statement, GO, and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. The balance should have a minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for families.
- For Tourist visit: A letter of invitation from the holiday organization in Singapore. NRIC no and registration details must be described in the LOI. (Travelley can arrange LOI from Singapore)
- For Business visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Singapore. Conference / Seminars registration details organization full address, phone no, email address, NRIC no, and registration details must be described in the letter.
- For Medical visit: A letter of invitation from the hospital in Singapore. Hospital name, full address, phone no, email address, hospital UEN no, doctor’s information such as name, designation, phone no, email address, types of treatments, treatments duration’s, NRIC no registration details must be described in the letter. (Travelley can arrange Medical LOI from Singapore).
- Tourist: Visa fee with service charge TK. 4,800. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Medical: Visa fee with service charge TK. 7,500. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourists and 7-10 working days for business & medical visas.
The Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Dhaka
Address: Ventura Avenue (5th floor), CWN (C) – 8/B, Gulshan Avenue, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sharak, Gulshan- 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Tel: 02-988 0404
Fax: 02-988 3666
Operational Hours for Visa applications via Authorized Visa Agents:
Sun – Thu: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Closed on Friday, Saturday, and Public Holidays
Visa application and Passport submission:
Sun – Thu: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
Sun – Thu: 2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Singapore is a sovereign island city-state in Southeast Asia, formally known as the Republic of Singapore. It is located off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, about one degree north of the equator (137 kilometers or 85 miles). It is bordered to the west by the Straits of Malacca, to the south by the Riau Islands (Indonesia), and to the east by the South China Sea. The country’s territory consists of one main island, 63 satellite islands and islets, and one outlying islet, with a total size that has grown by 25% since independence due to massive land reclamation initiatives. It has the second-greatest population density in the world. Singapore has four official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, and Tamil, recognizing its diversified population and the need to respect cultural identities.
|Local Time||GMT +8|
|Official Language||Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, and English|
|Destinations||Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ujong, Jurong East, Singapore, Woodlands, Bukit Batok, West Region, Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon|
|Top Tourist Place||Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari, Gardens by the Bay, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Orchard Road, River Safari, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, Merlion Park, National Museum of Singapore, MacRitchie Reservoir, Tiger Sky Tower, The Battle Box, Sri Mariamman Temple, Fort Canning, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum, Marine Life Park, Peranakan Museum, National Gallery Singapore, Fort Siloso, Science Centre Singapore, Singapore Philatelic Museum, Malay Heritage Centre, Singapore Discovery Centre, Wild Wild Wet, East Coast Park, The Maritime Experiential Museum, Lau Pa Sat, Suntec City, Labrador Nature Reserve, Battlestar Galactica, Istana, Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, VivoCity, Mount Faber, Asian Civilisations Museum, Marina Barrage, Wings Of Time, Helix Bridge, Haw Par Villa, HortPark, National Orchid Garden, Chinese Garden|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.