Top Tourist Attractions
Singapore Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm or passport size) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages)
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC) , pay Slip / salary statement, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original) with bank seal and signature of last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance should have minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for family.
- For Tourist visit: A letter of invitation from the holiday organization in Singapore. NRIC no and registration details must be described in the LOI. (Travelley can arrange LOI from Singapore)
- For Business visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Singapore. Conference / Seminars registration details organization full address, phone no, email address, NRIC no, and registration details must be described in the letter.
- For Medical visit: A letter of invitation from the hospital in Singapore. Hospital name, full address, phone no, email address, hospital UEN no, doctor’s information such as name, designation, phone no, email address, types of treatments, treatments duration’s , NRIC no registration details must be described in the letter. (Travelley can arrange Medical LOI from Singapore).
- Tourist: Visa fee with service charge TK. 4,500. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Medical: Visa fee with service charge TK. 7,000. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourist and 7-10 working days for business & medical visa.
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island city-state in maritime Southeast Asia. It lies about one degree of latitude (137 kilometers or 85 miles) north of the equator, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, bordering the Straits of Malacca to the west, the Riau Islands (Indonesia) to the south, and the South China Sea to the east. The country’s territory is composed of one main island, 63 satellite islands and islets, and one outlying islet, the combined area of which has increased by 25% since the country’s independence as a result of extensive land reclamation projects. It has the second greatest population density in the world. With a multicultural population and recognizing the need to respect cultural identities, Singapore has four official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese and Tamil. English is the lingua franca. Multiracialism is enshrined in the constitution, and continues to shape national policies in education, housing, and politics.
|Local Time||GMT +8|
|Official Language||Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, and English|
|Destinations||Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ujong, Jurong East, Singapore, Woodlands, Bukit Batok, West Region, Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon|
|Top Tourist Place||Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari, Gardens by the Bay, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Orchard Road, River Safari, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, Merlion Park, National Museum of Singapore, MacRitchie Reservoir, Tiger Sky Tower, The Battle Box, Sri Mariamman Temple, Fort Canning, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum, Marine Life Park, Peranakan Museum, National Gallery Singapore, Fort Siloso, Science Centre Singapore, Singapore Philatelic Museum, Malay Heritage Centre, Singapore Discovery Centre, Wild Wild Wet, East Coast Park, The Maritime Experiential Museum, Lau Pa Sat, Suntec City, Labrador Nature Reserve, Battlestar Galactica, Istana, Marina Bay, Clarke Quay, VivoCity, Mount Faber, Asian Civilisations Museum, Marina Barrage, Wings Of Time, Helix Bridge, Haw Par Villa, HortPark, National Orchid Garden, Chinese Garden|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.