Top Tourist Attractions
- Chocolate Hills
- Taal Volcano
- San Agustin Church
- Banaue Rice Terraces
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Hinatuan Enchanted River
- Hundred Islands National Park
Philippines Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 2 X 2 inch). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- Birth certificate / NID copy of children (if travel with family)
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Income tax certificate copy last year, E-TIN certificate copy.
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Philippines residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in the Philippines, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Embassy Visa fee including service charge TK 5,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Police clearance certificate (Must Valid 20 Days)
- Tourist: Total 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Total 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
Embassy of the Philippines in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Address: House No. 17, Road No. 7, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 988 1591, (+88) 019 1547 7731
Application for visas is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm only
The schedule of release of available visas is from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
The Philippines, formally the Republic of the Philippines, is a Southeast Asian archipelago. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean and comprises approximately 7,640 islands divided into three primary geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines shares maritime borders with Taiwan to the north, Japan to the northeast, Palau to the east and southeast, Indonesia to the south, Malaysia and Brunei to the southwest, Vietnam to the west, and China to the northwest, and is bounded by the South China Sea to the west, the Philippine Sea to the east, and the Celebes Sea to the southwest. The Philippines has a population of roughly 109 million people and occupies an area of 300,000 km2 (120,000 sq mi), making it the world’s twelfth-most populated country as of 2020. The Philippines is a multiethnic and multicultural country with many ethnicities and cultures spread over its islands. The nation’s capital, Manila, is located inside the Metro Manila metropolitan region, as is the country’s biggest city, Quezon City.
|Local Time||GMT +8|
|Official Language||English, Filipino|
|Destinations||Manila, Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Davao, Baguio, El Nido, Palawan, Tagaytay|
|Top Tourist Place||Boracay, Chocolate Hills, Taal Volcano, San Agustin Church, Mayon, Banaue Rice Terraces, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Corregidor, Manila Bay, Rizal Park, Mactan, Malapascua, Mount Pinatubo, Siargao, Subic Bay, Honda Bay, Basilica del Santo Niño, Mount Apo, Manila Ocean Park, Hinatuan Enchanted River, Fort Santiago, Quiapo Church, Villa Escudero, Coron Island, Hundred Islands National Park, Manila Cathedral, SM Mall of Asia, Mines View Park, Enchanted Kingdom, Magellan’s Cross, Burnham Park, Sky Fun, Manila Zoo|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.