Top Tourist Attractions
- Atlas Mountains
- Ouzoud Falls
- Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Hassan II Mosque
- Majorelle Garden
- Bahia Palace
- Kasbah of the Udayas
Morocco Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph (passport size) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance minimum TK. 02 lac.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter- If visiting a friend in South Africa, provide a signed invitation letter from the SA hosts. It should include the full name, SA ID number, full address, contact number, email and certified copies of host’s ID or passport and permit (non-SA). The person must also confirm if he/she is responsible for your accommodation, meals, transport and if needed, the repatriation costs
- For Business Visit : Business invitation letter – Letter from the registered company in South Africa that you will visit, duration of visit, reason for visit and/or letter of confirmation/participation at the Conference. The company registration number and full contact details (telephone numbers, email, street address, etc.) must be on the letter.
- Visa Fees: Tourist & Business TK. 2340 (USD 26 )
- Travelley Service Charge: Tourist & Business TK. 2,000
(Notary, translation and insurance charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-14 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-14 working days (File processing + Embassy).
Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco in Bangladesh
Address: House 44, United Nations Rd, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Telephone: (+88) (02) 988 0329
Fax: (+88) (02) 870 0018
Consular Hours: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Morocco, formally the Kingdom of Morocco, is the Maghreb area of North Africa’s northernmost country. It has land borders with Algeria to the east and the disputed area of Western Sahara to the south, and overlooks the Mediterranean Sea to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Morocco also claims the Spanish exclaves of Ceuta, Melilla, and Peón de Velez de la Gomera and several minor Spanish-controlled islands off the coast. Morocco has a population of 37 million people and covers an area of 710,850 km2 (274,460 sq mi) or 446,550 km2 (172,410 sq mi). Its official languages are Arabic and Berber, and its primary religion is Islam. Moroccan Arabic and French dialects are also frequently spoken.
|Local Time||GMT +01.00|
|Destinations||Marrakesh, Casablanca, Agadir, Fes, Tangier, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Aït Benhaddou, Imlil, Marrakesh-Safi,Taroudant|
|Top Tourist Place||Atlas Mountains, Toubkal, Ouzoud Falls, Jemaa el-Fnaa, Hassan II Mosque, Majorelle Garden, Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, Kasbah of the Udayas, Oukaïmeden|
- Travelley acts as a consultant and does not guarantee that the visa will be granted.
- The visa application procedure will begin only when all the required documents have been received.
- The Embassy has the right to adjust processing times, criteria, and costs at any time.
- The Embassy retains the authority to demand additional documents in addition to the ones listed above.
- All documents in Bengali must be notarized and translated into English.
- When providing biometrics at the embassy / Application center, the fingers of the applicant must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color.”
- At the interview, applicants must present all original documents to the embassy / application center.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.