Top Tourist Attractions
Morocco Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports
- Two recent color photograph (passport size) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows.
For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership and limited company.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. Balance minimum TK. 02 lac.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Visit: Personal Invitation letter- If visiting a friend in South Africa, provide a signed invitation letter from the SA hosts. It should include the full name, SA ID number, full address, contact number, email and certified copies of host’s ID or passport and permit (non-SA). The person must also confirm if he/she is responsible for your accommodation, meals, transport and if needed, the repatriation costs
- For Business Visit : Business invitation letter – Letter from the registered company in South Africa that you will visit, duration of visit, reason for visit and/or letter of confirmation/participation at the Conference. The company registration number and full contact details (telephone numbers, email, street address, etc.) must be on the letter.
- Visa Fees: Tourist & Business TK. 1,796
- Travelley Service Charge: Tourist & Business TK. 2,000
(Notary, translation and insurance charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 10-14 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 10-14 working days (File processing + Embassy).
Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is the northwestern most country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and has land borders with Algeria to the east, and the disputed territory of Western Sahara to the south. Morocco also claims the Spanish exclaves of Ceuta, Melilla and Peñón de Vélez de la Gomera, and several small Spanish-controlled islands off its coast. Morocco spans an area of 710,850 km2 (274,460 sq mi) or 446,550 km2 (172,410 sq mi), with a population of 37 million. Its predominant religion is Islam, and its official languages are Arabic and Berber. The Moroccan dialect of Arabic and French are also widely spoken. Moroccan culture is a vibrant mix of Berber, Arab, and European cultures. Its capital is Rabat, while its largest city is Casablanca.
|Local Time||GMT +01.00|
|Destinations||Marrakesh, Casablanca, Agadir, Fes, Tangier, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Aït Benhaddou, Imlil, Marrakesh-Safi,Taroudant|
|Top Tourist Place||Atlas Mountains, Toubkal, Ouzoud Falls, Jemaa el-Fnaa, Hassan II Mosque, Majorelle Garden, Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Koutoubia Mosque, Kasbah of the Udayas, Oukaïmeden|
There is no restriction regarding your previous visits, when you are applying as a tourist. But, we recommend you at least visit 2-3 countries before applying for any tourist or visitor visa.
When you are applying single, you must keep a minimum balance of BDT 60,000 in your Bank account. But, if you apply along with your family members, you have to keep a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. Also, there should be consistency in your transactions. Your account status has to prove that you are capable to bear your travel cost and you have enough balance in your account to return.
For tourist visas, education qualification is not mandatory. Anyone can apply with any educational qualification.
Most of embassies are accepting visa applications frequently. There is no specific time limit for apply again. But, we would like to suggest you apply again at least after a certain period of time for identifying the reason for refusal.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on the applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in the case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
Not at all. Travelley does not provide any guaranty for a visa. Getting a visa or refusal of any visa application is completely depends on the applicant’s profile. We can ensure that we will prepare your application file with 100% professionalism. So that the embassy can get a clear overview of your profile and application.
Yes. Most of the embassies are required a marriage certificate If you apply along with your family or spouse. Sometimes that will be waived if your partner’s/ spouse’s name is mentioned in your passport.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable as well as our service charge.