Top Tourist Attractions
Jordan Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (passport size or 3.5 X 4.5 cm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa, then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
Business card: 02 pcs
For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), payslip / salary statement, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Jordan. Moreover, conference registration details must be described in the letter.
- A letter from your employer stating the reasons for your visit, contact details of the business parties involved, and your employment contract.
- Visa Fee: TK. 11,500 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Total 10-15 Working Days for tourist visa.
E-Visa: Jordan provides e-visa support for Bangladeshi citizens.
Jordan issues Electronic visas popularly known as e-visa for various categories of visas for Bangladeshi nationals willing to travel for a short-term visit. Jordan e-visa is issued as a conditional authorization granted by the central Immigration authority to a foreigner to enter the territory, remain within, or leave the territory before the validity of the authorization expires.
Jordan visa which is an electronic visa allows an applicant to apply online with scanned copies of very few documents, get the visa processed within a very short time, and get the visa online in the form of a PDF/Doc file over email. Though Jordan’s e-visa is a valid visa permit, it doesn’t guarantee the right to enter the territory of Jordan. The immigration authority reserves the right to grant the final permission for entry.
Egypt, formally the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a transcontinental republic that spans the Sinai Peninsula, which connects the northeastern corner of Africa to the southwest corner of Asia. Egypt is a Mediterranean country bordered on the northeast by the Gaza Strip (Palestine) and Israel, on the east by the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, on the south by Sudan, and on the west by Libya. Jordan is across the Gulf of Aqaba, Saudi Arabia is over the Red Sea, and Greece, Turkey, and Cyprus are across the Mediterranean. Yet, none of them have a physical boundary with Egypt.
|Local Time||GMT +3|
|Currency||Jordanian dinar (JOD)|
|Destinations||Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, Jerash, and Amman.|
|Top Tourist Place||Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, Jerash, Amman, Aqaba, Madaba, Dana Biosphere Reserve, Ajloun Castle, Mount Nebo, Al-Khazneh, Umm Qais, Karak Castle, Al-Maghtas, and Bethany Beyond the Jordan.|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.