Top Tourist Attractions
Indonesia Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (passport size or 3.5 X 4.5 cm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa, then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- Vaccine Certificate with QR Code
- For Business Person: Company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages)
- For Employee: No objection certificate (NOC), Payslip / salary statement, GO, and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal. The balance should have a minimum TK. 60,000 for single applicants and TK. 1, 20,000 for families.
- For Tourist visit: A letter of invitation from the holiday organization in Indonesia. NRIC no and registration details must be described in the LOI. (Travelley can arrange LOI from Indonesia)
- For Business visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indonesia. Conference / Seminars registration details organization full address, phone no, email address, NRIC no, and registration details must be described in the letter.
- For Medical visit: A letter of invitation from the hospital in Indonesia. Hospital name, full address, phone no, email address, hospital UEN no, doctor’s information such as name, designation, phone no, email address, types of treatments, treatments duration’s, NRIC no registration details must be described in the letter. (Travelley can arrange Medical LOI from Singapore).
- Tourist: Visa fee with service charge TK. 4,800. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Medical: Visa fee with service charge TK. 7,500. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourists and 7-10 working days for business & medical visas.
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Dhaka
Rd. NO-53, Plot NO-14, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Phone: +880 2 5881 2260, +880 2 9881640-1, +880 1766611869.
Fax: +880 2 8825391, +880 2 8810993
Email: email@example.com, Dhaka.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
Documents Submission: (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM).
Documents Collection: (2:00 PM to 3:00 PM).
IndonesiaIndonesia is the largest archipelago in the world, located in Southeast Asia, and is made up of more than 17,000 islands. It shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysia, and is surrounded by the Indian and Pacific Oceans. With a population of over 270 million people, it is the fourth most populous country in the world and home to more than 300 ethnic groups, each with its unique culture and traditions. The official language of the country is Indonesian, although there are hundreds of local languages spoken throughout the archipelago.
|Local Time||GMT +7|
|Currency||Indonesian rupiah (IDR)|
|Destinations||Bali, Borobudur Temple, Komodo National Park, Mount Bromo, Raja Ampat, Tana Toraja, Ubud, Yogyakarta, and the Gili Islands|
|Top Tourist Place||Bali, Borobudur Temple, Komodo National Park, Mount Bromo, Raja Ampat, Tana Toraja, Ubud, Yogyakarta, Gili Islands, Lake Toba, Jakarta, Bandung, Lombok, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tirta Empul, Tanah Lot, Prambanan Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Bukit Lawang|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.