Top Tourist Attractions
Brazil Visa Checklist
- The current passport (with a minimum validity of 06 months until the scheduled return date and at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping) and all former passports.
- 02 recent color photographs with a white background but no cap or sunglasses (size 35 X 40 mm). The applicant’s ear must be visible in their image.
Please keep in mind that the photo should not be older than 03 months and should not have been used in any previous visa applications.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate / national ID card is required.
- Copy of a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate (as per religion). For widows, a copy of the death certificate is necessary.
- Information about the applicants’ family (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, and so on).
- The most recent educational background of the applicant: the name of the institution, the location of the institution, the field of study (topic), and the year of assessment.
For Business Person: For proprietorships, partnerships, and limited companies, a trade license (renewal) and a company’s letterhead pad (02 blank pages) are necessary.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of Organization, Certificate of Incorporation, Form 12 (For Limited Companies), VAT, IRC, and Membership Certificate (If any).
For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone, and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, payslip / original salary statement / government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If it is a school trip, the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the school’s letter.
Business card: 02 pcs.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents-such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, and buildings (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal invitation letter and proof of your inviter’s passport and Brazil residency (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Brazil, including conference registration details, the reasons for the applicant’s visit, an itinerary with contact information for the business parties involved, and the applicant’s job contract.
- Police clearance (original)
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 8,000.
- Travelley Service Charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Up to 10-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
- Business visa: Up to 10-60 Calendars Days (File processing + Appointment + Embassy)
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Brazil in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The nearest Embassy is in India
Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi, India
Address: 8, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi – 110011, India
Telephone: +91 11 2301 7301
Fax: +91 11 2379 3683
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, Morning: 9am to 1pm, Afternoon: 2pm to 5pm
Consular Section: Monday through Friday
VISA SUBMISSION: 9:30 until 11:00am
VISA COLLECTION: 4:00 to 5:00pm
Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in South America and Latin America. It has a population of approximately 211 million people and occupies an area of 8,515,767 square kilometers. Brazil, which comprises 26 states and the Federal District, is the world’s fifth-largest and sixth-most populated country. It is the largest and only country in the Americas to have Portuguese as an official language. Due to nearly a century of massive immigration from all over the world, Brazil is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan and ethnically diverse countries. It is also the most populated Roman Catholic-majority country, with Brasília as the capital and São Paulo as the biggest city.
|Destinations||São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Salvador, São Luís, Maceió, Cuiabá|
|Top Tourist Place||Loaf, Rio de Janeiro, Iguaçu Falls, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Carnaval, Rio de Janeiro, Ipanema, Amazon Rain Forests, Belo Horizonte|
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least 4 to 5 countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 700,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 15,00,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.