ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Nepal in 06 Days
Kathmandu | Pokhara | Nagarkot
Validity: 01 Mar, 2023 – 31 Oct, 2023
The 06-day Nepal Tour will take you to the core of five remarkably delightful Asian destinations: Nepal. Nepal is a land where expressions of the human experience and culture are also saved as the valleys and timberlands, sanctuaries advanced with wood cutting and bronzes, thousand years old sculptures remaining en route, tunes and moves unaltered for quite a long time, and whole urban areas saved in their middle age wonder. The nation likewise offers a surprising variety of touring attractions and experience openings discovered no place else on earth. After this trip, you will get back to your country with a beautiful memory.
|Adult on Double Share Basis (06 PAX in a Group)||BDT 20,700|
|Adult on Double Share Basis (04 PAX in a Group)||BDT 23,000|
|Adult on Double Share Basis (02 PAX in a Group)||BDT 26,200|
|Child with Bed||BDT 18,300|
|Child without Bed||BDT 7,800|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and checklist. Nepal Visa
- Phase-1: 80% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 20% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Pokhara
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Nagarkot
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Transfer: Private
- Kathmandu Airport – Kathmandu Hotel
- Kathmandu – Pokhara Hotel
- Pokhara Hotel – Nagarkot Hotel
- Nagarkot Hotel – Kathmandu Hotel
- Kathmandu Hotel – Kathmandu Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Kathmandu City Tour
- Sarankut Sunrise View Trip
- Nagarkot City Tour Pokhara City Tour
- International air ticket: DAC/KTM/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 21000, Child – BDT 14500, Infant – BDT 4500
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc. Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants) Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Nepal Visa File Processing
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary