Travelley is seeking to hire an experienced Visa Consultant. If you think that you are interested to join our Team, send your CV to our HR Team! Travelley Team is eagerly waiting to welcome you.
- Prepare documentation and submit all visa applications for the various countries.
- Maintain good to liaise with Visa Agencies, Embassies, passport offices, security clearance authorities, customs, and immigration authorities.
- Should have good experience in the Schengen Area, Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, and Japan Visa Process.
- Must have experience in talking with customers about visa-related issues.
- Experience in Visa consultancy/Visa Processing/Visit Visa/Student Visa/Family Migration Visa.
- Manage Daily Official works. Making invoices & maintaining ticketing and visa-related accounts.
- Ability to manage corporate clients through emails and other ways of communication.
- Any other Tasks assign by the management.
- Expert for Client handling face to face.
- Meet & Greet clients make and receive phone calls.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Requirements
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Tour and Travel Agency, Tourist visa processing, Travel Agent, Travels and tourism, Visa Processing
- Age 21 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- For 2 to 5 years the applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Visa Counselor, Visa Officer, and Visa Consultant Officer.
- Should have a good experience Immigration system.
- Excellent Bengali & English Communication Skills especially client handling, official work & formal emails.
- Should Have own Laptop (Will get Preference)
- Leadership quality and able to work under pressure.
- Should have good communication and computer knowledge.
- Necessary training will be provided.
- Smart, well dressed, organized, presentable, and well mannered.
- Must have good communication skills over the English language.
- Should know computer basic knowledge (MS Word-Excel typing, emailing & Internet)
- Should have eligibility to work under pressure.
- Must have excellent phone manners and a lot of patience.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Airline Ticketing & reservation, Creating PNR, Issuing and Reissuing Tickets using GDS (Sabre/ Galileo/ Amadeus/Web modules), Fare computation, Product knowledge, Customer Service.
- Work at office
- Dhaka (Gulshan)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical Allowance
- Profit share