ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore Shimla and Manali in 06 Days
Delhi | Shimla | Manali
Validity: 01 Apr 2022 – 30 Sep 2022
The 06-day Tour to Shimla and Manali will take you to the core of lovely Northern Indian destinations. This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 06 days short trip. You’ll begin your excursion from Delhi to Shimla, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of customs and culture. Find the beauty of Shimla and the next day take a trip to the amazing Manali finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|Places||03 Star Hotel||Night’s|
|Shimla||Wood Park / Nature Ville / Similar||02|
|Manali||Eden Monal / Century Hotel / Royal Orchid / Similar||03|
|Group Details||Cost Per Person|
|Based 04 Traveler In A Group||BDT 16,300/-|
|Based 02 Traveler In A Group||BDT 20,000/-|
|Child Above 10 Years with Bed||BDT 9,800/-|
|Child Without Bed (Above 05 Years)||BDT 7,500/-|
- Phase-1: 75% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 25% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines’ cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Shimla
- 3 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Manali
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- Transfer: Private
- Delhi Airport – Shimla Hotel
- Shimla Hotel – Manali Hotel
- Manali Hotel – Delhi Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Shimla-Kufri Full day Tour
- Manali Full Day Tour Solang Valley Full Day Tour
- Return Air Ticket: DAC/DEL/DAC (Approx. BDT 18,500/Adult, BDT 13,500/Child, BDT 2,500/Infant)
- Any Domestic Air fare or Train fare
- Paragliding, Skiing, Rafting, any other activities.
- AC is not working in car in hill area.
- Rohtang pass is not included in package price.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary