ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai Expo 2021 in 05 Days
Validity: 01 October 2021 – 31 March 2022
The 05-day Tour of Dubai will take you to the core of lovely Asian Country United Arab Emirates: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal opportunity for entrepreneurs and the individuals who want to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 05 days’ short trip. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing authentic modern city Dubai and its communities, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of custom and Arabian culture.
|3-Star||City Max Bar Dubai or Similar|
|4-Star||Orchid Vue Hotel or Similar|
|5-Star||DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M square or Similar|
Based On 3-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.44,700|
Based On 4-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.48,700|
Based On 5-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.52,500|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. UAE Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at the Airport
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Dubai
- Twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Transfer: Private
- Dubai Airport – Dubai Hotel
- Dubai Hotel – Dubai Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Entrance with Ticket
- Dubai Expo Entrance with Ticket
- International Air Ticket: DAC-DXB-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult – BDT 48,000, Child – BDT 39,500, Infant – BDT 12,000
- Visa Fees with Travel Insurance and Service Charge (BDT 10,700)
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc
Day 01: Dhaka – Dubai: Evening Dhow Dinner Cruise.
Arrive at Dubai Airport meet our representative then transfer to Hotel.
Evening enjoys Dhow Dinner Cruise.
This cruise will sail on the Creekside of old Dubai. Will offer a dinner cruise on a wonderful wooden dhow? built-in the time-honored manner, Channeling the region’s historical heritage and traditions, yet with the utmost comfort that you can expect in a present-day ship. Spend a romantic evening between the glistening stars as you watch the waves dance in the night while you cruise along the moon lite creek. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner served with a taste of local delicacies as you sail through the deep blue Creek.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Half Day Dubai City Tour – Desert Safari with Dinner
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal, then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic “Abras,” enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai’s biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
Spots: Dubai museum visit (photo stop), Bataskiya heritage village photo stop, Jumeirah mosque photo stop, Jumeirah beach photo stop, Burj al Arab photo stop, Marina photo stop, Palm Island visit, Atlantis hotel photo stop
Afternoon Desert Safari with Dinner:
Experience the thrill of roller coaster rides and watch the mesmerizing sunset in the Desert as you drive on the Golden sands with your Desert Safari driver. Take photos with the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, feel the fine sand slipping between your fingers as you make your way to the Desert camp. Here you will be welcomed with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with dates and soft drinks to quench your thirst. Feel the culture by dressing up in traditional attire and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by a Tanoura show (traditional folk dance), a Fire show, and dinner. Enjoy your meal watching the beautiful belly dancer perform to the rhythm of Arabic Music. Experience and enjoy the Arabic hospitality in this once-in-a-lifetime Desert Safari in Dubai.
Day 03: Expo 2021 Trade Fair Visit (Only Entrance)
Breakfast at Hotel, after breakfast, get ready to visit what the world is talking about, Dubai Expo 2021. With more than 55 live shows every day and 200+ restaurants, Dubai Expo is inviting you to be a part of 25 million other visitors. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04: Shopping at Gold Souk – Burj Khalifa -At The Top 124th Floor Non-Prime Slot On Pvt Basis
Breakfast at Hotel, after breakfast morning, is free for some Shopping of Gold Jewelry at World Famous Gold Souk or Meena Bazaar. Dubai ornaments are famous for their purity and designs. Evening proceeds to ‘At the Top’–the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck located on 124th floor of the tallest building in the world. You may visit Dubai Mall where you are free to do shopping till your pocket allows & also enjoy Fountain Show set in right outside the Dubai Mall. In the evening, Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Dubai – Dhaka:
After breakfast morning free for last-minute shopping. Check out at 12 noon from the hotel and transfer to the Airport to board your flight back home. Check out from the hotel, transfer to Dubai airport for depart to Dhaka.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.