Discover Turkey in 08 Days
Discover Turkey in 08 Days
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Turkey in 08 Days
Istanbul | Bosphorus | Princes Island | Sapanca & Masukiye | Bursa | Uludag
Validity: 01 Jun 2022 – 01 Nov 2021
The 08-day Tour of Istanbul will take you to the core of lovely Asian and European nations Turkey: This visit is an ideal presentation and ideal for newbies and the individuals who need to explore and enjoy however much as could be expected in 08 days short trip. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing authentic urban communities of Istanbul, where you will have the chance to explore many long periods of custom and culture. Find the beauty of Bosphorus and the next day take a trip to the amazing Princes Island and after that be a part of the famous Bursa Cable car Ride and enjoy more and more with most iconic destinations of Turkey such as Sapanca & Masukiye, Bursa, and Uludag tour to finish up your visit and be important for a genuinely significant memory.
|3-Star||Montagna Hera Hotel or Similar|
|4-Star||SV Business Hotel or Similar|
|5-Star||Sheraton City Center or Similar|
Based On 3-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.33,800|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.46,900|
|Child with Bed||TK.23,700|
|Child without Bed||TK.10,000|
Based On 4-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.45,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.72,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.31,900|
|Child without Bed||TK.13,900|
Based On 5-Star Hotel
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.53,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK.83,500|
|Child with Bed||TK.37,500|
|Child without Bed||TK.16,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Turkey Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at the Airport
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Transportation Service:
- Istanbul Airport – Istanbul Hotel
- Istanbul Hotel – Istanbul Airport
- English speaking guide
- Full Day City Tour – Ottoman Relics and Byzantium with Lunch in Istanbul
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents in Istanbul with lunch
- Full Day Princess’ Island Tour with Lunch
- Full Day Sapanca & Masukiye Tour with lunch
- Full Day Bursa Cable Car Uludag Tour with Lunch
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. BDT 50500/Adult, BDT 41500/Child, BDT 8075/INFANT)
- Visa Fees (Approx. BDT 12500)
- Any Domestic Air fare or Train fare
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Mineral Water or Beverages Any meals other than specified
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc
Day 01: Dhaka – Istanbul
Arrive at IST Airport meet our representative then transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 02: Full Day Ottoman Relics and Byzantium City Tour with Lunch
After Breakfast, Full Day Ottoman Relics, and Byzantium City Tour with Lunch.
We will pick you up from the hotel, then you will meet with your group and guide. We will visit Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Grand Covered Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Tombs. End of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 03: Full Day Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents Tour with Lunch.
After Breakfast, This full-day tour takes you on a journey from Europe to Istanbul’s lesser-known Asian side. Learn about the city that spans 2 continents as you seek out major landmarks, scenic viewpoints, and cultural hubs, and then cruise along the strait that forms a boundary between Europe and Asia.
Upon pickup from your hotel, cross the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the European and Asian sections of the municipal. Climb the Camlica Hills, Istanbul’s highest, and view the awe-inspiring city, which seems to stretch out endlessly.
Feel like a house guest of the former Ottoman regal family with a visit to the Beylerbeyi Palace. This French neo-Baroque style building was the summer residence of the Ottoman sultans. Admire the elegant interior, with its original furniture and European and Asian porcelain, and take a stroll through the immaculate gardens before continuing to Bagdat Street, a fashionable place for Sunday brunch.
Following lunch at a Turkish restaurant, cruise on the Bosphorus, a passage that joins the Sea of Marma and the Black Sea. Sit back and take in the magnificent sights, including the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Bay of Tarabya, and the Rumeli Fortress. Complete your tour with a visit to the vibrant Spice Market, where rare spices and herbs are traded.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 04: Full Day Sapanca & Masukiye Tour with lunch.
After Breakfast, Sapanca and Masukiye Tour is one of our nice trips out of Istanbul, especially for nature lovers. Escape the bustle of Istanbul, and discover a popular weekend retreat from the city on a 14-hour day trip to Lake Sapanca and the village of Masukiye in the Gulf of Izmit. Enjoy a full-day tour away from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul on a day trip to the Gulf of Izmit and the freshwater lake of Lake Sapanca. Following a pick-up from your hotels in the city center, transfer to Lake Sapanca for a walk in nature. Located on a tectonic hole, between Izmit Bay and the Adapazari Meadow, Lake Sapanca is known for its scenic beauty. Continue to the picturesque village of Masukiye to enjoy lunch under a canopy of trees.
Then, drive to a waterfall before climbing Kartepe Mountain. Hike in the mountains, or take the ski lift if you prefer. Discover a popular area for picnics in summer and ski breaks in the winter. Transfer back to your hotel in Istanbul for the end of the tour. Enjoy a relaxed lunch under a canopy of trees, and climb Kartepe Mountain before you finish your day trip.
Discover a popular weekend retreat from Istanbul at Lake Sapanca
Hike up Kartepe Mountain
Enjoy lunch under the shade of trees in Masukiye
Marvel at the landscapes of the Adapazari Meadow and Gulf of Izmit
Day 05: Full Day Bursa Cable Car Uludag Tour with Lunch.
Enjoy a full-day trip to Bursa, an Ottoman capital city filled with fascinating relics of the past. Enjoy its many green spaces, visit the ancient Yeşil Mosque and Yeşil Tombs, snack on roasted chestnuts and Turkish sweets, and wander the silk market.
Departing from your hotel in Istanbul at 08:00, head directly for the port and board a ferry-boat that will take you to the city of Bursa. The streets of Bursa, the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, are filled with relics of the past, including historical buildings and artifacts that tell the story of Turkish history, culture, and civilization. Often called “Green Bursa,” the city is also filled with lush parks and gardens, vast forests, and orchards. Take the cable car to Mt. Uludağ, where you will enjoy a BBQ lunch before visiting Ulu Cami (Grand Mosque). The mosque, built between 1399 and 1400, is still the largest in Bursa. There, you can admire its exquisite calligraphy and great craftsmanship. Afterward, you may enjoy some famous local Turkish products, including roasted chestnuts and Turkish sweets. Before the day is done, pay a visit to Bursa’s silk market and then begin your journey back to Istanbul.
Day 06: Full Day Princess’ Island Tour with Lunch.
After Breakfast, Full Day Princess’ Island Tour with Lunch.
You will be picked up from your hotel for a full-day tour of the Princess Islands. Then you will get on board the local shared passenger boat for a short trip to reach Buyukada or the Princess Islands. See the traditional wooden houses and enjoy the panoramic views from the Islands. Experience horse-drawn carriage rides through the narrow streets and views the summer homes of some of the most affluent Turks. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant; a fish entree is recommended. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 07: Free Day For Shopping and Leisure.
Breakfast at Hotel, free Day For Shopping and Leisure. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 08: Istanbul – Dhaka
Check out from the hotel, transfer to the airport for depart to Dhaka.
- Tour package Confirmation always depends subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child, you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelley only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.