ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover Bhutan in 05 Days
Thimpu | Paro
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Nov 2021
The 05-days Bhutan trip will take you to the core of a delightful Asian nation: Bhutan. This visit is an ideal prologue to Asia, ideal for novices and the individuals who need to explore however much as could reasonably be expected in 05 days. You’ll begin your excursion partaking in the amazing mountain view of the Himalayan, where you will have the chance to experience many long stretches of custom and culture. Find the astonishing Changangkha Lhakhang Monastery and move to Paro to finish up your visit and be essential for a genuinely significant trip.
|Thimpu||Hotel Gyelsa or Similar||Hotel Jumolhari or Similar||Hotel Ariya or Similar|
|Paro||Hotel Dewachen or Similar||Hotel Tashi Phuntshok or Similar||Hotel Raven Nest or Similar|
Based on Standard Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK.32,000|
|Child with Bed||TK.29,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.9,500|
Based on Deluxe Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 34,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 31,000|
|Child without Bed||TK.10,000|
Based on Luxury Hotel:
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 39,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 36,000|
|Child without Bed||TK. 11,000|
- Please visit the below link for detailed information and a checklist. Bhutan Visa
- Phase-1: 50% of the total package amount at the time of booking.
- Phase-2: 50% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on the airline’s cancellation policy.
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Visa Assistance (If Applicable)
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Thimphu
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at 3-Star Hotel in Paro
- Twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
- Paro Airport – Thimphu Hotel
- Thimphu Hotel – Paro Hotel
- Paro Hotel – Paro Airport
- Sightseeing: SIC
- Thimphu City Tour
- Paro City Tour
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. BDT 25,500/Adult, BDT 18,528/Child, BDT 2,275/Infant)
- Any Domestic Air fare or Train fare
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Travel Insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary