Top Tourist Attractions
Singapore Visa Checklist
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color photograph (4.0 cm x 6.0 cm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses. Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead Pad (2 blank pages) require for Proprietorship, Partnership and limited company.
(i) Additional documents for Partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
(ii) Additional documents for Limited company: Memorandum of article, certificate of incorporation, form XII, VAT, IRC and Membership certificate (If any).
- Business card: 02 pcs
- For Employee : No objection certificate (NOC) , Pay Slip / Salary Statement, GO and note verbal (for official passport holders)
- For Student: Student ID copy, school leave letter / Academic calendar.
- Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable. Sufficient funds (BDT 60,000 for individual and BDT 1, 20,000 for family) should be available in the bank till the processed passport is returned. Loan, FDR account and DPS accounts will NOT be accepted. In case of foreign bank statement, solvency certificate is not mandatory
- For foreign passports, work document from local office in Bangladesh is required (if applicable). If do not have local bank account in Bangladesh, applicant must submit the Letter of Salary Guarantee issued by Bangladeshi company;
- The first applicant can sponsor father, mother, children, father-in-law and mother-in-law. Copies of documents of the first applicant including a Sponsorship Letter, Bank Statement, Bank Solvency Certificate, Marriage Certificate and/or Proof of Relationship Certificate are required; A certified copy of an identification of applicant’s sponsor if the applicant submits a sponsor’s Bank Statement and the sponsor is not submitting an application together with the applicant;
- Thailand visa Fee with our service charge TK. 4,800. (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 5-8 Working Days for tourist and 10-12 working days for business visa.
Thailand formerly known as Siam, and officially the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia. It is located at the center of the Indochinese Peninsula, spanning 513,120 square kilometers (198,120 sq mi), with a population of over 66 million people. Thailand is bordered to the north by Myanmar and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Myanmar. It also shares maritime borders with Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India on the Andaman Sea to the southwest. Bangkok is the nation’s capital and largest city. Nominally, Thailand is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy; however, in recent history, its government has experienced multiple coups and periods of military dictatorships.
|Local Time||GMT +7|
|Destinations||Bangkok, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Hua Hin District, Phuket City, Mekong, Khao Sok National Park|
|Top Tourist Place|
Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Phi Phi Islands, Khao Yai National Park, Ko Pha Ngan, Jim Thompson House, Golden Buddha, Wat Saket, Wat Chedi Luang, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Khaosan Road, Sanctuary of Truth, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Rong Khun, Sukhothai Historical Park, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, Lumphini Park, Walking Street, Patong, Tiger Cave Temple, Similan Islands, Yaowarat Road, CentralWorld, Railay Beach, Wat Benchamabophit, Doi Inthanon National Park, Terminal 21, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, Ko Samet, Jomtien Beach, Karon Beach, Wat Phra Singh, Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Sriracha Tiger Zoo, MBK Center, Erawan National Park, Khao Sok National Park, Khao Lak, Ko Lipe, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Ko Lan, Khao Phing Kan, Ko Phi Phi Le, Ayutthaya Historical Park, Dream World, Ao Phang Nga National Park, Ancient Siam, Ko Lanta Yai, Doi Inthanon.
When applying as a tourist, there are no restrictions on past trips. However, before applying for any tourist or visiting visa, we recommend that you visit at least two countries.
When applying as a single person, your bank account must have a minimum balance of BDT 60,000. However, if you apply with your family, you must have a minimum balance of BDT 1,20,000. In addition, your transactions should be consistent. Your account balance must show that you can cover the expense of your trip and that you have enough money in your account to return.
Educational qualifications are not required for tourist visas. Anyone with any educational background is eligible to apply.
The majority of embassies accept visa applications regularly. There is no time restriction for submitting a new application. However, we recommend that you apply again after a set length of time to determine the cause for the rejection.
An invitation is not mandatory for your application. Travelley cannot arrange an invitation for you or anyone. The invitation will be only beneficial for an applicant if the invitation is sent from the applicant’s family members or close friends. In any other case, having a hotel booking with a proper travel itinerary is more than enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your trip.
Although visa approval or denial is based on the applicant’s profile, applying with relatives in specific countries may improve your chances. For example, applying for a Schengen or UK visa with family boosts your acceptance chances. On the other side, seeking a visa to Australia or Canada with family may reduce your chances of acquiring one.
Not at all. Travelley makes no assurances about obtaining a visa. The applicant’s profile determines whether they will be granted a visa. We can guarantee that your application file will be prepared with the utmost professionalism. So that the embassy has a comprehensive picture of your qualifications and application.
Yes. Most embassies will require a marriage certificate if you apply with your spouse. If your partner’s/name spouse appears in your passport-this might sometimes be waived.
No. Visa fees are always non-refundable, as well as our service charge.