Top Tourist Attractions
Azerbaijan Visa Checklist
- Current passport (with minimum 06 months’ validity until the planned return date and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp), also all old passports required.
- Two recent color photograph (size 30 X 40 mm) with white background but no cap and no sun glasses.
Please note: photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. Applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). Death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If applicant apply with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse’s passport or vice versa then marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- HIV Test Certificate (to be obtained from any competent hospital, in English and with validity of 1 month. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa)
- A copy of Medical Insurance Certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services)